As a general rule, I’m not a fan of overtly holiday-ish decor so I put together a simple and subtle Valentine’s Day mantel. Here’s a basic details on how it came together:
- The candlesticks are ones I already had, but I painted the big frame with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Provence and it’s crazy how perfectly it matches the blue of the wood candlesticks.
- The big vase is one I snagged from my mother-in-law who was throwing out a ton of vases. I simply painted it with Mod Podge and sprinkled glitter all over it.
- The peonies I got 50% off at Hobby Lobby.
- Finally, the “love” picture in the frame is one of the free Valentine’s Day printables I shared a few weeks ago. I simply painted some glue on the top heart and added a touch of gold glitter.
- You can click the image below to get to get the free printables.
Do you decorate for Valentine’s Day?
Linking up at Link Party Palooza