My name is Alicia and I am a craft addict, Air Force wife, fitness buff, and mommy! I have two beautiful boys and with all the testosterone floating around I have to take my need to make girly things out on blog-land with my blog at Two Kids and a Blog.
One of my passions is quilting. It can be super intimidating and so I have come up with this small project so that you can get your quilting toes wet! This project uses all the techniques you would use in a full size quilt but it is a small and so hopefully much easier.
So let’s go ahead and get started. What you will need for this project is a small amount of several fabrics. I used brown, yellow, and red.
- Three red strips that measure 2″ x 6″
- A brown square that is 3″ x 2″
- Four yellow 2″ squares
- A handful of yellow strips 2″ wide and 6-8″ long
- A 14″ square for the back
- A 2.5″ x 60″ strip for binding
- Several pieces of coordinating ribbon
See the rest of the tutorial on Alicia’s blog here.