Free Printable Fall Coloring Page Bookmarks. Download these free hand-lettered and illustrated bookmarks and get coloring! This post may contain affiliate links. Your cost is the same but it helps support this site and the fun freebies we share. See our full disclosures here.
More coloring pages! That what you guys (and my blog stats) are telling me. The first set of coloring page bookmarks I shared was not only one of my top posts of the year, it became on of my top blog posts of all time. If you don’t already have that set, you can find it here.
So get your markers/crayons/pencils/watercolors and some card stock ready to create these DIY Bookmarks!
Download the printable coloring page here.
Please Note: Yes, totally misspelled loveliest on the bookmark in my photos. It should read loveliest. But retaking and editing photos would take hours so I’m leaving the images as is since I’m only human (but I’m also a highly embarrassed English major). Anyhow, the good news is it is fixed in the coloring page so your bookmark set will be smarter than mine. 🙂
Note: My prints and designs are copyrighted and for personal use only, please!
Steps to make the bookmarks:
- Print on white card stock.
- Cut. (I use this paper trimmer).
- Add a layer of colored card stock if you like (shown below)
- Laminate with these nifty self-laminating sheets. No machine needed!
- Check out my list of 10 Funs Ways to Use and Display Printables.
- Interested in learning more about the art of hand-lettering and/or my favorite art supplies/paper? Read all about my tips and favorites here.
- You might also like this Be Kind Coloring Page + Print.
Color Me Inspired: An Inspirational Adult Coloring eBook
If you haven’t snagged a copy of my coloring page ebook Color Me Inspired yet, you can get all the details by clicking the image below.
This post was originally shared over on Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke on September 23, 2015.