Winter Bookmarks Coloring Page + A Wintery Printable Blog Hop with some of my bloggy friends + AMAZING GIVEAWAY!
Looking for more printables to enjoy this holiday season? Check out all the awesome bloggers participating in the Printing The Holidays Blog Hop! From gift tags to bookmarks to countdowns, we’ve got something for everyone.
Winter Bookmarks Coloring Page
It’s pretty safe to say you guys love coloring! Your support of my Coloring Page eBook has blown me away (thank you!!!) and when I asked on what you want more of in the freebie department, you overwhelmingly said “More coloring pages!”.
This bookmark coloring page set I did earlier in the year has been one of the top posts all year and many of you requested a new Winter themed set. So, I sharpened my pencils and went to work drawing!
So get your markers/crayons/pencils/watercolors and some card stock ready to create these DIY Bookmarks!
You can download the printable coloring page here.
Note: My prints and designs are copyrighted and for personal use only, please!
Steps to make the bookmarks:
- Print on white card stock.
- Add a layer of colored card stock if you like (shown below)
- Laminate with these nifty self-laminating sheets. No machine needed!
Plus, a Wintery Printable Blog Hop featuring some of my favorite blogging friends…
AND let’s not forget the AMAZING Giveaway!
Please note Giveaway is Open to U.S. Residents only.
Drumroll, please…the Prizes!!
• $100 GC from Consumer Crafts
• $100 GC from Expressions Vinyl
• 1 Color Ink Jet Printer HP Envy 5660 + Various printing material
• 1 Cricut One Cutting Machine + Various Printable cutting material
• $200 Visa Gift Card