Hello my creative friends!
I am so excited to announce I’m going to be growing the Creative Team at Dawn Nicole Designs. My blog has changed direction over the past 5 years but I’ve nicely settled into a niche I’m passionate about over the past 2 years.
With an active blog (500-668k+ monthly page views), growing graphic design business, writing books, and busy family life, and our fast-approachingoverseas move to Germany, it’s time to take on some additional paid bloggers. I have a wonderful creative team in place and most of them are stating on but we’re adding a few more people to the team.
The more successful this blog/business is, the more I will give back to my team. I couldn’t do all that I do at this point without a fabulous team to support me!
If you are a blogger and are interested in joining the Creative Team, read on for all the details…
- I’m looking for team members who are positive, creative, love to inspire others, and are timely (I’m super easy to work with but I’m a stickler for meeting deadlines)!
- Big, bright photography is a MUST.
- You must be an active blogger.
- Knowledge of creating posts in WordPress is a huge plus, but not required.
My audience is largely female and between the ages of 25-45.
ACCEPTABLE POST TYPES:
My site has a pretty narrow niche. My main topics include: Art, Lettering, Photography, and Graphic Design.
- Art/Watercolor Tutorials. It’s great to include a free “coloring page” style template the less artsy people can use to try it too.
- Hand-Lettering: Tutorials, Hand-Lettering Practice Worksheets
- Graphic Design Posts: Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop Tutorials
- Freebies: Coloring Page/Watercolor Printables, Free Printables (especially motivational ones!)
- Free Tech Pretties: Computer/Phone Wallpapers
- Photography: Tutorials/Tips/Projects
- Stock Photos/Mockup Freebies: This is a great example (8 is a lot, even just 3 freebies would be fine): The mockups Jenna did for this post are wonderful too.
- DIY posts: Ok if they include something artsy, typographic, or hand-lettered.
- Silhouette CAMEO/Curio/Mint Posts: Ok, if they include a free cut file. Typographic or artsy projects preferred. Tutorials on using the Silhouette Studio software are also awesome.
- One ORIGINAL post a month completed and submitted by the first of the month. (All posts will be due on the same day and I will post a schedule of when it will go live in our private Facebook group).
- Please note: Because it’s paid content, you can’t re-share the post on your own blog at a later date but you’re welcome to do a teaser post to help get traffic to your site.
- You will be given an author account in my WordPress dashboard and input your own posts and save them as a draft. Specific details will be given for post requirements (such as image size, creating a Pinnable image, and details like that upon joining the team).
- Six-Month Commitment (June 2016-December 2016) with chance for renewal and pay increase after the initial 6 month period.
- Great photography skills!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- MONEY! You will get $25 per original post, paid promptly if your post is completed by its due date. You’ll be paid via PayPal.
- Potential monthly and/or quarterly bonuses and/or thank you gifts from me! Again, the more successful this blog is, the more I will give back to my team. 🙂
- Chances to take on extra posts (and thus, make more money).
- Access to my All Things Art Group Board on Pinterest as well as the Creative Team board.
- Your post shared on my social media channels*. My current following as of today:
- Pinterest: 55k
- Instagram: 24.2K (please see note at end of this post regarding IG)
- Facebook: 26.5K
- Twitter: 2.7k (I’m not big on Twitter, sorry! But I do post there).
- Email: 17k
- FB Art + Lettering Group: 22k (applicable posts may be shared there)
- Access to a private Creative Team Facebook Group where we can interact, you can ask questions, and I will post blogging and business tips I’ve learned along the way!
- Pin-Love. I will start a Pin Thread in the group each month and pin your chosen 10 pins to my top boards.
- You will be able to link to 3 of your own blog posts or Etsy shop listings at the end of your post.
- Your headshot/bio at the end of your post with links to your site and social media.
- Your headshot/bio and social media listed on the Creative Team page on the blog.
Here is a great sample post from one of my former contributors: DIY Initial String Art by Jen of Fresh Crush.
Apply via the Form below
You can also click this here if the form doesn’t appear. Applications will remain open until all positions have been filled.
*Posts will only be shared on Instagram if they fit into the aesthetic of my feed. I will be happy to explain what kinds of images I need it you’d like to be featured there. 🙂