Even Miracles Take Time Free SVG Cut File. Because even miracles take time…and coffee. PLUS, A HUGE giveaway and Disney inspired blog hop you don’t want to miss!
Even Miracles Take Time Free SVG Cut File
Oh that sweet Fairy Godmother! She’s a wise one. But I do think she forgot something at the end of the “Even miracles take a little time” wisdom…coffee, of course! So I took the liberty of adding that to the Hand Lettered Cut File I designed for this Disney-Inspired Blog Hop!
Download the Even Miracles Take Time Free SVG Cut File
If you’re new to cut files, see my FAQs on using them at the very end of this post.
Please note: Free designs are ©2016 Dawn Nicole Designs™. They are for personal use only. This means you cannot sell anything you create with them. Thanks for respecting my work and copyright.
- In Silhouette Studio, adjust design to fit your mug.
- Cut on Vinyl with “vinyl” selected as the media in the “Cut Settings” window.
- Weed design and then use transfer tape to apply the design to your mug!
You can use the cut file with “And Coffee” like I’ve done on the mug or just delete it and make some DIY Wall Art as shown below. Just cut the design on permanent vinyl and apply it right to paper over even the glass of your frame! If you want to apply a decal right to your wall, go right ahead! Just be sure to use indoor/removeable vinyl.
A HUGE GIVEAWAY!
This Southern California Getaway Giveaway includes a 3-Night Hotel Stay in Anaheim or San Diego + 2 Adult & 2 Child 1-Day Tickets to 2 Southern California Parks (winner’s choice)! How fun is that?
Even if you don’t win the giveaway, you can also use this Get Away Today promo code: DNDesigns. It allows my readers to get an extra $10 off any 2-night or longer Southern California package (hotel and 2 ticket minimum).
FAQS: USING CUT FILES
I’m getting an error message when I click the .Studio3 file and it won’t open.
Yep, that’s because your computer doesn’t know what program to use to open it. To open it, you need to open Silhouette Studio first. Then go to File>Open and select the file from your desktop (or wherever you saved the cut file). Voilá! It works!
How Do I Use the SVGs?
You will need the Designer Edition of the Silhouette Studio software to open an SVG file. You can get it on Amazon here. They sometimes have it as low as about $25 which is about half of retail and was available at the time this posted. If you have the Designer Edition of the software, here is a video tutorial on using SVGs.
How Do I Get the Designs into My Silhouette Studio?
Unless you’re buying from the Silhouette Design Store, designs won’t automatically download to Silhouette Studio. Whomp, Whomp. But don’t worry, it’s still easy to save them to your library! Here’s how:
- First, save the downloads to a folder on your desktop.
- Then, open Silhouette Studio.
- From within the software, Go to File>Open and select the design(s) you want to use.
- Once you have them open you can go to File>Save>Save to Library to save them in Silhouette Studio.
Get More Disney-Inspired Project Ideas!
Last but not least, head over and check out all the awesome Disney-Inspired Projects that my blog friends have created!
1. Lion King shirts by Play Party Plan
2. Jack Skellington Ears by A Pumpkin and a princess
3. Nemo pumpkin from C.R.A.F.T.
4. Disney coloring shirt by Artsy Fartsy Mama
5. Belle framed art by Crafting in the Rain
6. Miracles free cut file By Dawn Nicole Designs
7. Autograph shirt by the Pinning Mama
8.Disney countdown by Frenchi Wraps
9. Girl dress up by Over the Big Moon
10. Spirit animal shirt by Smashed peas and Carrots
11. Customized Minnie Ears by Inspiration Made Simple
12.Winnie the Pooh quote from Where the Smile Have been!
13. Modest ariel from Kiki & Company
14. Jack Skellington coin purse by Tried and True
15. Minnie Mouse purse by A girl and a glue gun
16. Disney ornaments by Happiness is Homemade
17. Girl Boss shirt by Sweet Rose Studio
18. No Sew Minnie tutu by Sugar Bee Crafts
19. Haunted Mansion door design by Simple simon and Co.
20. Minnie Mouse bow shirt by Girl loves Glam
21. Mary Poppins design by the Crafted Sparrow
22. Cinderella hand lettered shirt by Pitter and Glink
23. Jack Skellington shirt and pumpkin by the Scrap Shoppe
24. Beauty and Beast book sign by Flamingo Toes
25. Hat hair shirt by Polka Dot chair
26. Vintage Disneyland by Persia Lou