Cup of Tea Free Coloring Page. Brew a cup of your favorite hot tea to enjoy while you color this hand drawn coloring page.
Cup of Tea Free Coloring Page
One of my favorite parts about cold weather seasons is snuggling up on my couch at night with a fuzzy night blanket and a hot cup of freshly brewed chamomile or sleepy time tea!
You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.
― C.S. Lewis
A lot of people ask about my favorite coloring supplies so here’s what I usually use:
- Paper: Ultra Smooth White Cardstock. This one is perfect for use with markers!
- Colored Pencils: Tombow Recycled Colored Pencils
- Waterbased Markers: Tombow Dual Tips are the Bomb for both coloring and lettering.
- Alcohol Based Markers: Copic Sketch Markers layer and blend dreamily.
- Gel Pens: Sakura Gelly Roll Pens are a staple for adding details over marker or colored pencils!
- Paper Trimmer: I design all coloring pages to be 8×10 so you can easily trim and frame your artwork! A paper trimmer gives you nice straight lines if, like me, you have the straight line cutting skills of a 5-year-old.