Typographic Easter Bunny Free Printables + Coloring Page. Grab the free hand-illustrated coloring page or the printable (six color options)!
Typographic Easter Bunny Free Printables + Coloring Page
Easter will be here before we know it! I originally created this design to share over on KimberDawnCo.com as a Free SVG Cut File (if you’re a Silhouette or Cricut user, you can “hop” over and grab the free cut file version here).
I thought it might also be fun to turn it into printables for easy Easter décor and a coloring page that’s fun for kiddos and adults alike!
Download the free printables + coloring page below:
All printables are 8×10 PDF files.
Please note: Freebies, artwork, and lettering are ©Dawn Nicole Designs and are for personal use only. Thank you for respecting my copyright. 😘
A lot of people ask about my favorite coloring supplies so here’s what I usually use:
- Paper: Ultra Smooth White Yardstick. This one is perfect for use with markers!
- Colored Pencils: Tombow Recycled Colored Pencils
- Waterbased Markers: Tombow Dual Tips are the Bomb for both coloring and lettering.
- Alcohol Based Markers: Copic Sketch Markers layer and blend dreamily.
- Gel Pens: Sakura Gelly Roll Pens are a staple for adding details over marker or colored pencils!
- Paper Trimmer: I design all coloring pages to be 8×10 so you can easily trim and frame your artwork! A paper trimmer gives you nice straight lines if, like me, you have the straight line cutting skills of a 5-year-old.
WHAT PAPER SHOULD I USE?
Papers matters! Especially if you’re using brush markers like Tombows or Copics for coloring. Using the proper paper keeps your brush tips in great condition so look for ultra smooth paper designed for use with brush pens and markers. My favorites are: