Doodled Camera Free Printable Coloring Page. This coloring page is fun for kids and adults alike. Grab some markers and enjoy!
Doodled Camera Free Printable Coloring Page
Please note: Freebies, artwork, and lettering are ©Dawn Nicole Designs and are for personal use only. Thank you for respecting my copyright. 😘
A lot of people ask about my favorite coloring supplies so here’s what I usually use:
- Paper: Ultra Smooth White Cardstock. This one is perfect for use with markers!
- Colored Pencils: Tombow Recycled Colored Pencils and the Tombow Irojiten Pencils
- Waterbased Markers: Tombow Dual Tips are the Bomb for both coloring and lettering.
- Alcohol Based Markers: Copic Sketch Markers layer and blend dreamily.
- Gel Pens: Sakura Gelly Roll Pens are a staple for adding details over marker or colored pencils!
- Paper Trimmer: I design all coloring pages to be 8×10 so you can easily trim and frame your artwork! A paper trimmer gives you nice straight lines if, like me, you have the straight line cutting skills of a 5-year-old.
WHAT PAPER SHOULD I USE?
Papers matters! Especially if you’re using brush markers like Tombows or Copics for coloring. Using the proper paper keeps your brush tips in great condition so look for ultra smooth paper designed for use with brush pens and markers. My favorites are: