The Brush Calligraphy Guide and Workbook is now available!
The Brush Calligraphy Guide and Workbook
by Dawn Nicole Designs™
So many people asked for a more detailed version of the 30 Days to Better Brush Calligraphy Challenge, I got to work putting together this Guide and Workbook, which is a greatly modified and expanded version of the original 30 worksheets.
Recent reviews on Etsy:
- So worth the $$, extremely informative and well put together! -Amanda Wise
- Very helpful for beginners! I didn’t know where to start… it’s here! -Sarah D’agostin0
- I think this is one of my favorite Etsy purchases! This is a great book, the worksheets are really helpful and it’s definitely a great starting point for brush lettering with some really helpful tips and ideas. If you’re new to brush lettering this guide and workbook are a must have. -Miranda Lawton
- Release Date: AVAILABLE NOW! (Released February 27, 2016)
- Format: PDF eBook
- Contents: 76 pages + 3 Video Tutorials
- Use the practice worksheets over and over again! Not only can you use them for daily practice, I highly recommended using them every time you get a new style or brand of brush pen or marker so you can get used to that brush pen’s nuances and style.
- Price: $23
Reviews of The Brush Calligraphy Guide and Workbook
Contents of The Brush Calligraphy Guide and Workbook
- Copyright and overview (includes Print Release if you’d like to have it printed somewhere like OfficeDepot or Kinko’s)
- Table of Contents
- Supply List
- The Basics
- How to Hold the Brush Pen
- Using Pressure to Control your Stroke
- Stroke Breakdown
- Video Tutorial: 9:00 Minute Video Lesson
- Adding Style and Character
- How to Mix Lettering Styles like a Pro
- Color Blending Techniques
- Video Tutorial: 7:13 Minute Video Lesson
- Creating a Hand-Lettered Print from Start to Finish
- Digitizing Your Work (using Adobe Illustrator)
- Written Steps
- Video Tutorial: 9:52 Minute Video Lesson
- Worksheet Set One: For small brush pens (such as the Tombow Fudenosuke)
- Basic Strokes
- Worksheet Set Two: For large brush pens (such as the Tombow Dual Tips)
- Basic Strokes
- Blank Practice Sheets
- About the Author
Sign up for my Happy Email list by clicking the image below to get monthly freebies and coupon codes!
About the Author: Dawn Nicole Designs™
Dawn Nicole is a Hand-Lettering Artist, Author, and Creative Blogger. You can usually find her with a marker in one hand and a dark-roast coffee in the other. Her recent notable design clients include Hobby Lobby and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. She has the author of two Creative Lettering Books, two Coloring Books, and three eBooks (and counting)
See a complete book list here.
Visit her Amazon Author Page here.