Dawn Nicole Designs™
I operate under Dawn Nicole Designs, LLC. I’m currently booked into August 2016. Please email me to discuss current wait list time based on the scope of the project.
Download my current media kit here.
As of June 2016, the Dawn Nicole Designs™ blog has a total reach of over 296,600 and gets 500-670k page views monthly.
- Pinterest: 75K+
- Facebook: 30K+
- Instagram: 32K
- Twitter: 4k+
- Email List: 22k+
- Google+/BlogLovin/RSS: 1.8k
- YouTube: 3k+
- Klout Score of 74 which puts me in the top 10% of social media users.
Pinterest is the biggest source of referral traffic over 75K personal followers, an average of 9k Million viewers on Pinterest monthly, and numerous Group Pinboards that reach up to 300K+ followers.
- Author of Words to Live By which will release March 1, 2016. A follow up book, Adventures in Lettering, is in the works and will release September 1, 2016.
- Self-published an eBook called Color Me Inspired, a collection of inspirational hand-lettered and illustrated coloring pages in April 2015. The ebook sold over 500 copies in the first month and over 2000 copies to date.
- Released Volume 2 of the Color Me Inspired eBook in December 2015.
- A print version of Color Me Inspired appeared in stores in January 2016.
- A print version of Color Me Inspired 2 will hit stores in Summer/Fall 2016.
- Released The Brush Calligraphy Guide + Workbook eBook in February 2016.
- Licensed Artwork began appearing in stores such as Hobby Lobby in the mid Fall of 2015.
- Designed one of the 2016 Valentine’s Day Krispy Kreme Doughnut Box.
- Spoke at SNAP! Conference 2016 on “How to Successfully Create and Launch an eBook”.
- Work has been featured in Somerset Home Magazine (print) and online in places such as: Good Housekeeping, Brit + Co., Organizing Junkie, I Heart Nap Time, Tatertots & Jello, How Does She, Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke, SheKnows, Babble, House Beautiful, AllYou.com, Country Living, and more!
- Contributor for one year each on the following: Silhouette Design Team, Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke, and The Pinning Mama.
- Member of the DecoArt Blogger Outreach Program.
- I amplify posts across Social Media channels at least once and schedule most posts to a 2-month pin campaign to drive traffic.
- 91% of my readers are female.
- 39% of my readers are between ages 25-34. 25% are between ages 35-44.
Please email me for my current post and social media rates. I am very selective about giveaways/sponsored posts. Products must fit in with the Graphic Design/DIY focus of my blog and they must be something I’d actually use or buy myself. I will NOT promote something I can’t try first. In order to give an honest opinion, I must experience the product. I feel very strongly about staying true to my blog’s focus and not being a “sell-out”. If you see it on my blog, it’s something I really love and use!
The current sponsored post rate is $525. Social media shares are priced separately. Please email me for a current pricing menu.
I do accept guest posts and I love featuring other up and coming bloggers! I will promote your post on all my social media channels just as I would my own.
- You must be a blogger. I’d love for you to include a little into about yourself, a link to your blog, and where my readers can find and follow you on social media. (If you’re an Etsy shop owner or something like that and would like to share a tutorial that’s ok, too).
- Posts must be in the form of a tutorial and fit into my Art + Lettering niche.
Read my current guest post guidelines HERE.
If you have specific questions please contact me via email (dawn[at]bydawnnicole.com).
View my Full Disclosure Statement, Privacy, Terms of Service, and Comment Policies here.
Thanks for stopping by!