Graphic Design & Lettering Work
I am currently booked through the end of 2015 for lettering and graphic design work.
As of August 2015, the Dawn Nicole Designs blog has over 45k+ collective readers and gets over 300k page views monthly.
- Pinterest: 18.3K+
- Facebook: 12,600+
- Instagram: 7,880+
- Twitter: 1,700+
- Email List: 5,700+
- Google+/BlogLovin/RSS: 1,000
- Klout Score of 69 which puts me in the top 10% of social media users.
Pinterest is the biggest source of referral traffic with over 17K personal followers, an average of 5.2+ Million viewers on Pinterest monthly, and numerous Group Pinboards that reach 50-220K+ followers.
- Author/Artist of Words to Live By, currently available for pre-order on Amazon.
- Self-published an eBook called Color Me Inspired, a collection of inspirational hand-lettered and illustrated coloring pages in April 2015. The ebook sold over 500 copies in the first month and over 1500 copies to date.
- My work has been featured in Somerset Home Magazine and on Good Housekeeping.com. as well as major sites such as: Organizing Junkie, I Heart Nap Time, Tatertots & Jello, How Does She, Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke, SheKnows, Babble, House Beautiful, AllYou.com, Country Living, and more!
- Contributor for the 2014-2015 Silhouette Design Team (past), Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke, and The Pinning Mama.
- Member of the DecoArt Blogger Outreach Program.
- I amplify posts across Social Media channels (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Google+) at least once and schedule most posts to a 2-month pin campaign to drive traffic.
- 91% of my readers are female.
- 39% of my readers are between ages 25-34. 25% are between ages 35-44.
Sponsored Posts/Product Reviews
To see a recent review post, check out this post on Hosting a DIY Wine & Cheese Party I did to highlight a product from UncommonGoods. Brands I have worked with include but are not limited to: Martha Stewart Crafts, Martha Stewart Home Office (Staples), Sharpie (Target), Sharpie (Office Depot), Uncommon Goods, Disney, Cottonelle (WalMart), PLAID Folk Art Handmade Charlotte, Hello Kitty Let’s Play (Evy of California), Huggies, Tulip (i love to create), PLAID FolkArt Stencil1, Skechers Performance, Minted.com, Office Depot, and more! I’d love to work with you too!
I love reviewing products so email me to discuss what you have in mind. I am very selective about giveaways/sponsored posts. Products must fit in with the Graphic Design/DIY/Healthy focus of my blog and they must be something I’d actually use or buy myself. I will NOT promote something I can’t try first. In order to give an honest opinion, I must experience the product. I feel very strongly about staying true to my blog’s focus and not being a “sell-out”. If you see it on my blog, it’s something I really love and use!
I do accept guest posts and I love featuring other up and coming bloggers! I will promote your post on all my social media channels just as I would my own.
- You must be a blogger. I’d love for you to include a little into about yourself, a link to your blog, and where my readers can find and follow you on social media. (If you’re an Etsy shop owner or something like that and would like to share a tutorial that’s ok, too).
- Posts must be in the form of a tutorial. You can share a DIY, Printable, or Recipe post or sign up to share a tutorial for my ongoing Silhouette Saturday series.
- Read my Full Guest Post Details and Guidelines here.
If you have specific questions please contact me via email.
You can view my current media kit here (last update August 2015).
View my Full Disclosure Statement, Privacy, Terms of Service, and Comment Policies here.
Thanks for stopping by!