My Blog Stats
As of Sept 2014, Dawn Nicole has over 15,500+ collective readers (via Facebook, Twitter, G+, Instagram, Pinterest, Bloglovin’, email/RSS feed subscribers) and gets over 100k page views monthly. Pinterest is the biggest source of referral traffic with over 6.9K personal followers, an average of 1.8 Million viewers on Pineterst monthly, and numerous Group Pinboards that reach 50-220K+ followers.
- I’m a contributor for the 2014-2015 Silhouette Design Team and Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke.
- I’m a member of the DecoArt Blogger Outreach Program.
- My work has been featured in Somerset Home Magazine and on Good Housekeeping. as well as major DIY sites such as: Organizing Junkie, I Heart Nap Time, Tatertots & Jello, Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke, SheKnows, Babble, and more!
- I amplify posts across Social Media channels (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Google+) at least once and also link up to popular link parties to help grow my blog.
- Klout Score of 63 which puts me in the top 10% of social media users.
- 90% of my readers are female.
- 60% of my readers are between ages 18-34.
Sponsored Posts/Product Reviews
To see a recent review post, check out this post on Hosting a DIY Wine & Cheese Party I did to highlight a product from UncommonGoods. Brands I have worked with include but are not limited to: Martha Stewart Crafts, Martha Stewart Home Office (Staples), Sharpie (Target), Sharpie (Office Depot), Uncommon Goods, Disney, Cottonelle (WalMart), PLAID Folk Art Handmade Charlotte, Hello Kitty Let’s Play (Evy of California), Huggies, Tulip (i love to create), PLAID FolkArt Stencil1, Skechers Performance, Minted.com, Office Depot, and I’d love to work with you too!
I love reviewing products so email me to discuss what you have in mind. I am very selective about giveaways/sponsored posts. Products must fit in with the DIY/Healthy focus of my blog and they must be something I’d actually use or buy myself. I will NOT promote something I can’t try first. In order to give an honest opinion, I must experience the product. I feel very strongly about staying true to my blog’s focus and not being a “sell-out”. If you see it on my blog, it’s something I really love and use!
View my Full Disclosure Statement, Privacy and Comment Policies here.
Thanks for stopping by!