Dawn Nicole Designs™
I operate under Dawn Nicole Designs, LLC. I’m currently booked for the remainder of 2016. Please email me to discuss current wait list time based on the scope of the project.
Download my current media kit here.
As of August 2016, the Dawn Nicole Designs™ blog has a total reach of over 300k and gets 500-670k page views monthly.
- Pinterest: 96K+
- Facebook: 35K+
- Instagram: 44K
- Twitter: 4.2k+
- Email List: 33k+
- Google+/BlogLovin/RSS: 1.8k
- YouTube: 4.6k+
- Klout Score of 74 which puts me in the top 10% of social media users.
Pinterest is the biggest source of referral traffic over 90K personal followers, an average of 9k Million viewers on Pinterest monthly, and numerous Group Pinboards that reach up to 300K+ followers.
- Senior Tombow Brand Ambassador, 2016.
- Author of Words to Live By which will release March 1, 2016. A follow up book, Adventures in Lettering, is in the works and will release September 1, 2016.
- Self-published an eBook called Color Me Inspired, a collection of inspirational hand-lettered and illustrated coloring pages in April 2015. The ebook sold over 500 copies in the first month and over 2000 copies to date.
- Released Volume 2 of the Color Me Inspired eBook in December 2015.
- A print version of Color Me Inspired appeared in stores in January 2016.
- A print version of Color Me Inspired 2 will hit stores in Summer/Fall 2016.
- Released The Brush Calligraphy Guide + Workbook eBook in February 2016.
- Licensed Artwork began appearing in stores such as Hobby Lobby in the mid Fall of 2015.
- Designed one of the 2016 Valentine’s Day Krispy Kreme Doughnut Box.
- Speaker at SNAP! Conference 2016 on the topic of “How to Successfully Create and Launch an eBook”.
- Work has been featured in Somerset Home Magazine (print) and online in places such as: Good Housekeeping, Brit + Co., Organizing Junkie, I Heart Nap Time, Tatertots & Jello, How Does She, Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke, SheKnows, Babble, House Beautiful, AllYou.com, Country Living, and more!
- Contributor for one year each on the following: Silhouette Design Team, Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke, and The Pinning Mama.
- I amplify posts across Social Media channels at least once and schedule most posts to a 2-month pin campaign to drive traffic.
- 91% of my readers are female.
- 39% of my readers are between ages 25-34. 25% are between ages 35-44.
These are done via my new Dawn Nicole Designs Partner Program. Get all the details and options HERE.
I do accept guest posts and I love featuring other up and coming bloggers! I will promote your post on all my social media channels just as I would my own.
- You must be a blogger. I’d love for you to include a little into about yourself, a link to your blog, and where my readers can find and follow you on social media. (If you’re an Etsy shop owner or something like that and would like to share a tutorial that’s ok, too).
- Posts must be in the form of a tutorial and fit into my Art + Lettering niche.
Read my current guest post guidelines HERE.
If you have specific questions please contact me via email (dawn[at]bydawnnicole.com).
View my Full Disclosure Statement, Privacy, Terms of Service, and Comment Policies here.
Thanks for stopping by!