I do accept guest posts and I love featuring other up and coming bloggers! As of October 2014, byDawnNicole.com has 15,ooo+ collective readers and gets 100-150K page views per month. I’m also a contributor on the 2014-2015 Silhouette Design Team, Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke, and the Pinning Mama.
I will promote your post on all my social media channels just as I would my own.
- You must be a blogger. I’d love for you to include a little into about yourself, a link to your blog, and where my readers can find and follow you on social media. (If you’re an Etsy shop owner or something like that and would like to share a tutorial that’s ok, too).
- Posts must be in the form of a tutorial. You can share a DIY, Printable, or Recipe post or sign up to share a tutorial for my ongoing Silhouette Saturday series.
- Read my Full Guest Post Details and Guidelines here.
If you’re an Etsy shop owner or business that would like to have me host a giveaway on the blog, read on or email me to discuss what you have in mind. I am very selective about giveaways/sponsored posts. Products must fit in with the DIY/Healthy focus of my blog and they must be something I’d actually use or buy myself. I will NOT promote something I can’t try first. In order to give an honest opinion, I must experience the product. I feel very strongly about staying true to my blog’s focus and not being a “sell-out”. If you see it on my blog, it’s something I really love and use!
- I will do a spotlight on your business (I will have you write it) and share some pics of your products.
- I use Rafflecopter to hold giveaways and submit to several giveaway sites, including Giveaway Promote.
- You will be able to ask people to follow you via social media channels or have them visit your site and comment with their favorite products as ways for people to enter.
- I do not charge for this service, but I do ask that giveaway be valued at a minimum of $100 or that if you’re giving away something more inexpensive that you giveaway several of them to add up to the minimum value.
- Please ship/deliver the item(s) to the winner promptly.
- Giveaways will be open for entries for 10 days.
- View a past sample giveaways here and here.
- You can see examples of my product reviews here (UncommonGoods), here (Sharpie), here (Hello Kitty Let’s Play line), here (Cottonelle), here (Martha Stewart Home Office review and giveaway), and here (PLAID FolkArt Handmade Charlotte Stencils).
If you’re interested in Guest Posting here at byDawnNicole.com or having me host a giveaway, please contact me via email with your ideas.
I look forward to hearing from you!