12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Day One. A new Art + Lettering giveaway every day for twelve days. Each day’s prize gets more valuable!
12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Day One
In the Twelve Days of Christmas carol, the gifts become increasingly valuable. And so shall it be with these giveaways.
The Giveaway Details
- The prize: I’ll be sending one lucky winner a set of the Tombow TwinTone Pastel Dual-Tip Markers. Tombow List Price: $19.99. These are awesome for lettering, writing in your planner, bullet journaling, and more. I purchased a set to give to each of my kid’s teachers I love them so much!
- The legalese: Giveaway ends December 11, 2017, at 11:59 PM EST. Winner(s) will be selected by Random.org and be notified by email. Winner(s) have 72 hours to respond before a new winner(s) is/are selected. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Tombow are in no way associated with this giveaway. By providing your information in this form, you are providing your information to me and me alone. We do not share or sell information and will use any information only for the purpose of contacting the winner(s). Giveaway open to U.S. Residents only. See the full terms and conditions here.
- Note: Sorry to my international friends! I love you all dearly but I have to comply with giveaway laws.
Enter the Giveaway
Enter via the entry widget below. It may take a few seconds to fully load. 😜 Winners will be contacted via email and their name(s) will be displayed via the widget below when the giveaway ends. If you already follow me, these entry methods will be super easy for you!
Tombow Twin Tone Dual-Tip Markers
A few more details on these markers, which come in two options: Pastels and Brights.
- Double-sided marker creates thick or thin lines with two tips. The Bullet tip is 0.8mm and the Extra-Fine tip is 0.3mm
- Long lasting fiber tips maintain shape after repeated use. My kids have a set and these markers withstand how heavy kids tend to press (especially my Kindergartener).
- Water-based ink doesn’t bleed through most papers. None that I’ve tested so far!
- Perfect for color-coding and decorating planners, journals, and notebooks.