12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Day Two. A new Art + Lettering giveaway every day for twelve days. Each day’s prize gets more valuable!
12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Day Two
Welcome to Day Two. As I mentioned yesterday, in the Twelve Days of Christmas carol, the gifts become increasingly valuable. And so shall it be with these giveaways!
The Giveaway Details
- The prize: I’ll be sending one lucky winner a boxed set of Blackwing Pearl Pencils. List Price: $22.95. These are awesome for sketching and lettering. They’re my all-time favorite pencils!
- The legalese: Giveaway ends December 12, 2017, at 11:59 PM EST. Winner(s) will be selected by Random.org and be notified by email. Winner(s) have 72 hours to respond before a new winner(s) is/are selected. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Tombow are in no way associated with this giveaway. By providing your information in this form, you are providing your information to me and me alone. We do not share or sell information and will use any information only for the purpose of contacting the winner(s). Giveaway open to U.S. Residents only. See the full terms and conditions here.
- Note: Sorry to my international friends! I love you all dearly but I have to comply with giveaway laws.
Enter the Giveaway
Enter via the entry widget below. It may take a few seconds to fully load. 😜 Winners will be contacted via email and their name(s) will be displayed via the widget below when the giveaway ends. If you already follow me, these entry methods will be super easy for you each day!
Palomino Blackwing Pearl Pencils
A few more details on these amazing pencils…
- This brand has been around since the 1930s. When they were discontinued in the 90s, people were paying up to $40 a pencil to get their hands on them. They were brought back in 2010.
- The Pearls are perfect for sketching and lettering. They create a line that’s softer than the Blackwing 602s (which is also have and love), but firmer than the classic Blackwing.
- Replaceable erasers. I prefer pencils with a built in erasers. When one runs out on these, you just pull out the metal part and pop in a new eraser.
- Buying them gives back! A portion of the sales from all Blackwing products benefit the Blackwing Foundation, which funds and develops arts and music education at the K-12 level. Your purchase helps provide, among other things, the instruction, learning environment and instruments children need to participate in the Little Kids’ Rock Modern Band Program.