Doodled Hearts Free Coloring Pages. Perfect for Valentine’s Day or any time of year!
Doodled Hearts Free Coloring Pages
A hand-drawn coloring page in two options. One with “Be Kind to Yourself” or one where you can add your own hand-lettering!
This page was adapted from my Color Me Inspired 2: Happy Coloring Page eBook.
Download the Doodled Hearts Free Coloring Pages
Please note: Freebies, artwork, and lettering are ©Dawn Nicole Designs™ and are for personal use only.
A lot of people ask about my favorite coloring supplies so here’s what I usually use:
- Paper: Ultra Smooth White Yardstick. This one is perfect for use with markers!
- Colored Pencils: Tombow Recycled Colored Pencils
- Waterbased Markers: Tombow Dual Tips are the Bomb for both coloring and lettering.
- Alcohol Based Markers: Copic Sketch Markers layer and blend dreamily.
- Gel Pens: Sakura Gelly Roll Pens are a staple for adding details over marker or colored pencils!
- Paper Trimmer: I design all coloring pages to be 8×10 so you can easily trim and frame your artwork! A paper trimmer gives you nice straight lines if, like me, you have the straight line cutting skills of a 5-year-old.