10 Summery Watercolor Clip Art Sets I Love. Plus, a list of ideas for how to use clip art (even if you’re not a graphic designer)! All images via their respective designers on Creative Market.
10 Summery Watercolor Clip Art Sets
My spellcheck is telling me Summery is not a word, but I’m vetoing my spell-check on this one. Summery is totally the best word to describe these adorable clip art sets!
Six Ideas for Using Clip Art
Not sure what to do with clip art? Even if you’re not a graphic designer, there are some great things you can do with it!
Here are a few fun ideas…
- Create your own planner stickers! I do this using my Silhouette CAMEO machine with this sticker paper but you could design the sticker set in Word, Print on Stick Paper, and cut by hand too.
- Make cute little DIY Envelope Seals (also with the CAMEO and sticker paper).
- Make a cute DIY T-Shirt or Tote Bag using Printable Heat Transfer Vinyl.
- Make your own Summer Party Invites.
- Make DIY Stationery or Notecards.
- Teachers: Use it for Newsletters, Bulletin Boards, etc.
Helpful Links for Designing and Creating with Clip Art:
- How to insert clip art into a Microsoft Word Doc
- How to use Printable Heat Transfer Vinyl
- How to Make DIY Planner Stickers with the CAMEO
- How to Change Clip Art Color in Adobe Illustrator
And now 10 Summery Watercolor Clip Art Sets I Love!
Click any link or title to check out the sets.
Which Summery Clip Art set is your favorite?
More Summery Content You Might Enjoy!
- Summer Coloring Page Bookmarks
- Hand-Lettered Sweet Summer Pineapple Free Cut File
- Free Summer Phone Wallpapers
- 10 Fun, Free Summer Printables