30 Days of Spencerian Script Style Worksheets. A new free Spencerian Style Practice Worksheet every day for thirty days!
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something via my link, your cost is the same and I receive compensation for your purchase. See our full disclosures here.
30 Days of Spencerian Script Style Worksheets
My Thirty Days to Better Brush Calligraphy challenge is my most popular post of all time so I thought it would be fun to kick off the New Year with a similar challenge.
This challenge will focus on a Spencerian style script, which was popular from about 1850-1925. Platt R. Spencer, Sr. was the originator of this style. These worksheets were created using a font called Mozart, which was based on this style of penmanship.
- Tool Option One: Tombow Fudenosuke Small Tipped Brush Pen. Hard tip or soft tip is fine. Which you use for these worksheets is largely personal preference.
- Tool Option Two: Dip Pen + Nib. I started with this Speedball set. It’s inexpensive and perfect for beginners.
- Recommended printer paper: HP Premium Choice LaserJet
- Free Spencerian Script Practice Worksheets (later in this post)
Share the Lettering Love
I’d be super grateful if you’d help me share this challenge by clicking here to pin this post. Thank you!
New to Brush Calligraphy?
Check out my Brush Calligraphy FAQs page here. This page covers a ton of the most frequently asked questions, such as:
- What paper should I use?
- Which pen is best for beginners?
- How do I hold the pen?
- Why are my brush tips fraying?
- My downstrokes aren’t thick enough! What gives?
- Any tips for lefties?
- And more!
For more videos, lettering, and inspiration join me on Instagram.
Struggling with the big, beautiful flourishes in the Spencerian Script style worksheets? Check out my Flourishing Tips post which includes a quick video lesson!
Watch the Brush Calligraphy Basics Video:
This video is a bonus module from my intermediate-level Constellation Lettering Online Class.
Grab the free worksheets after the video!
30 Days of Spencerian Script Practice Worksheets. A new free worksheet every day for thirty days!Click To Tweet
The Spencerian Script Style Worksheets
Thirty days of Free Spencerian Script Worksheets to help you grow your skills with daily practice! The Challenge will officially begin on January 1, 2018. I’ll add a new worksheet each day. As each day’s worksheet becomes available, the bullet points below will become clickable links.
- 1: Warm Up – Basic Strokes for Small Brush Pens Worksheets
- 2: A/a – Download the Worksheets
- 3: B/b – Download the Worksheets
- 4: C/c – Download the Worksheets
- 5: D/d – Download the Worksheets
- 6: E/e – Download the Worksheets
- 7: F/f – Download the Worksheets
- 8: G/g – Download the Worksheets
- 9: H/h – Download the Worksheets
- 10: I/i – Download the Worksheets
- 11: J/j – Download the Worksheets
- 12: K/k – Download the Worksheets
- 13: L/l – Download the Worksheets
- 14: M/m – Download the Worksheets
- 15: N/n – Download the Worksheets
- 16: O/o – Download the Worksheets
- 17: P/p – Worksheet coming Jan 17
- 18: Q/q – Worksheet coming Jan 18
- 19: R/r – Worksheet coming Jan 19
- 20: S/s – Worksheet coming Jan 20
- 21: T/t – Worksheet coming Jan 21
- 22: U/u – Worksheet coming Jan 22
- 23: V/v – Worksheet coming Jan 23
- 24: W/w – Worksheet coming Jan 24
- 25: X/x – Worksheet coming Jan 25
- 26: Y/y – Worksheet coming Jan 26
- 27: Z/z – Worksheet coming Jan 27
- 28: Ampersands – Worksheet coming Jan 28
- 29: Numbers – Worksheet coming Jan 29
- 30: Quote – Worksheet coming Jan 30
I hope you enjoy this 30 Days of Spencerian Script Practice Worksheets series!
For more free lettering freebies be sure to join my Happy Email Club. It’s free!
I send out a fun freebie and lettering tips every week on Mondays.
Want to learn Brush Lettering in a more in-depth way?
- Check out the free hand-lettering worksheets archives here.
- I also run a free Facebook Art + Lettering Group which you can join here.
- Beginners: Check out Lettering Bundle of Worksheets and eBooks here.
- Intermediate: Check out my Constellation Lettering Online Class here.