Artsy Fall Lettering Procreate Video Tutorial. A step-by-step Procreate Tutorial on how to create painted style iPad lettering.
Artsy Fall Lettering Procreate Video Tutorial
A step-by-step Procreate Tutorial on creating painted style iPad lettering.
I’ve been playing with this style a lot and shared a few pics on social media. Several of you requested a video tutorial on creating this artsy style. It’s actually super simple and the possibilities are endless!
Here’s a close-up look at the painted style…
iPad Lettering Supplies
- I’m working on the iPad Pro 12.9″. It is updated to the latest iOS.
- Apple Pencil. This is the teal sleeve I have on mine. The Apple Pencil only works with the iPad Pro.
- Lettering App: Procreate 4
- Brushes: All brushes mentioned in this video lesson come standard in the Procreate App.
Brushes and Tool Breakdown
- Main Lettering: Shale Brush, under the Calligraphy Brushes section
- Painting on Lettering: Old Brush, under the Painting Brushes.
- Smudge Tool
- Splatters: Flicks Brush, under the Spraypaints Brushes
Procreate Tutorial: iPad Lettering Video Lesson
It’s easiest to teach this style via video, to check out the Artsy Fall Lettering Procreate Video Tutorial below!
Have fun playing with this style! You can create so many great looks with it.Below are two more pieces I created with the exact same method and brushes.
Below are two more pieces I created with the exact same method and brushes. The unicorn sparkles were created with brushes from the “luminance” section.