Autumnal Equinox Color Palette. Grab the playful color palette I used to create these Artsy Florals in the Procreate app!
Autumnal equinox Color Palette
I recently took Megan of Makewells Funky Florals in Procreate Online Course; this is how my class project came out. It was SO much fun! I’ve taken a lot of Procreate classes over the years, and this was my favorite to date. Learning to loosen up and just have fun with creating was just what I needed right now! 💖
When I shared this alternate colorway version on IG, y’all asked for the color palette I used, so here you go!
I used my own color palette and brushes for the class to give my own flair to Megan’s Floral Style. I mainly used my Creativity Kit Brushes and Stamps. They were perfect for this style, so if you already have them, they’ll work great for this class. 😉 Swipe to see more about them.
AUTUMNAL EQUINOX FLORALS: Artwork Details
- Again, I followed Makewell’s Funky Florals Class for this style, and the Procreate brushes and stamps I used are my Creativity Kit set. They were perfect for this class!
- This artwork took me about 4 hours from start to finish.
- If you want to see how long your Procreate pieces are taking you, it’s super easy:
- With your canvas open in the app, tap the Action tool (the wrench).
- Then, tap “Canvas” > “Canvas Information” > “Statistics”.
Using the AUTUMNAL EQUINOX Color Palette
- Right-click or screenshot the photos in the blog post to save each lettering example and color palette.
- Learn How to set up Custom Color Palettes in Procreate here.
- Use them in design programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Match your physical art supplies (markers, color pencils, watercolors, etc.) to the palette and work the old-school way!
Insta-Inspo + Procreate Tips.
- On my Instagram, many of my posts include a “Swipe to watch the process video,” which shows you how I take things from a sketch to a final piece.
- I create my lettering with a wide variety of my Procreate Brushes + Stamps and a TON of layers.
Learn lettering with me!
- Grab my new Hand Lettering for Beginners Workbook and learn all about lettering basics.
- Complete the 25 worksheets to learn varied weight Sans Serif, Script, and Serif lettering styles. Then use them in your original lettering work!
- The Quinn Style Workbook is a follow-up to the Hand Lettering for Beginners Workbook.
- Pop over to this post to read all about what’s inside!
- The Chloe Style is the latest in my hand-lettering workbook series. Check it out HERE.
Have fun creating with the Autumnal Equinox Color Palette!