Autumnal Leaves Color Palette. Get this free Autumnal color palette, plus a few tips to level up your lettering!
Autumnal Leaves Color Palette
Fall is my favorite! I love everything about it. Cooler weather. Pumpkin everything. Apple picking. Sweaters. Boots. Hoodies. Sitting by the fireplace with a good book on chilly nights. And especially the fabulous colors of the Fall leaves.
Here are a few ways to level-up your lettering:
- Try creating an Autumn inspired lettering piece using this color palette.
- Use leaves and vines to embellish your lettering and balance your piece.
- Put your work on a mockup (as I have done below)! Check out my tutorial for putting your work on a mockup in Procreate here.
Behind the Scenes
Here’s a look at my Procreate layers for this piece to give you an idea of my workflow.
Using the AUTUMNAL LEAVES Color Palette
- Right-click or screenshot the photos in the blog post to save each lettering example and color palette.
- Learn How to set up Custom Color Palettes in Procreate here.
- Use them in design programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Match your physical art supplies (markers, color pencils, watercolors, etc.) to the palette and work the old school way!
Insta-Inspo + Procreate Tips
- On my Instagram, many of my posts include a “Swipe to watch the process video,” which shows you how I take things from a sketch to a final piece.
- You can check out my iPad Lettering in Procreate tips over on this page on the blog. I used a lot of the tutorials I’ve shared on that page in many of my lettering pieces.
- I create my lettering with a wide variety of my Procreate Brushes + Stamps. For creating layouts, I also love to use grid stamps from the Lettering + Grid Builder Bundle. All are available over in my Lettering Shop.
- I hope that you’ll use my color palettes and my work to inspire your own artwork. Please remember, there’s a fine line between being inspired by someone else’s work and being a copycat, so be sure to create something original.
Learn lettering with me!
- Grab my new Hand Lettering for Beginners Workbook and learn all about lettering basics.
- Complete the 25 worksheets to learn varied weight Sans Serif, Script, and Serif lettering styles. Then use them in your original lettering work!
Have fun creating with my Autumnal Leaves Color Palette!