Autumnal Leaves Color Palette. Get this free Autumnal color palette, plus a few tips to level up your lettering!
Autumnal Leaves Color Palette
Fall is my favorite! I love everything about it. Cooler weather. Pumpkin everything. Apple picking. Sweaters. Boots. Hoodies. Sitting by the fireplace with a good book on chilly nights. And especially the fabulous colors of the Fall leaves.
Here are a few ways to level up your lettering:
- Try creating an Autumn-inspired lettering piece using this color palette.
- Use leaves and vines to embellish your lettering and balance your piece.
- Put your work on a mockup (as I have done below)!
Behind the Scenes
Here’s a look at my Procreate layers for this piece to give you an idea of my workflow.
Using the AUTUMNAL LEAVES Color Palette
- Right-click or screenshot the photos in the blog post to save each lettering example and color palette.
- Learn How to set up Custom Color Palettes in Procreate here.
- Use them in design programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Match your physical art supplies (markers, colored pencils, watercolors, etc.) to the palette and work the old-school way!
Insta-Inspo + Procreate Tips
- On my Instagram, many of my posts include a “Swipe to watch the process video,” which shows you how I take things from a sketch to a final piece.
- Check out my iPad Lettering video lessons and tutorials. I use many of the tips and techniques I’ve shared in my lettering pieces.
- I hope that you’ll use my color palettes and my work to inspire your own artwork. Please remember, there’s a fine line between being inspired by someone else’s work and being a copycat, so be sure to create something original.
Have fun creating with my Autumnal Leaves Color Palette!