Be All There Lettering Practice Sheets. A trio of custom worksheets for use with your iPad, the Tombow Fude, and the Tombow Dual Tip!
Be All There Lettering Practice Sheets
For this month’s trio, I turned my “Be All There” hand-lettered phrase into a trio of free practice sheets.
The journey is never-ending. There’s always gonna be growth, improvement, adversity; you just gotta take it all in and do what’s right, continue to grow, continue to live in the moment. -Antonio Brown
As always, the trio includes custom worksheets for use with your iPad, the Tombow Fude, and the Tombow Dual Tip! I print them, test them, and adjust the size as needed until they’re ideal for each brush pen or Procreate Brush.
I’ll also be sharing a free SVG cut file on the blog tomorrow!
Download the Lettering Practice Sheets
Click the links below to download the practice sheets and view recommended brush pens.
- Small Brush Pen Practice Sheet (Recommended Brush Pen: Tombow Fude)
- Large Brush Pen Practice Sheet (Recommended Brush Pen: Tombow Dual Tip)
- Procreate Practice Sheet for iPad (Recommended Brush: DND Basic Brush)
Using the Printable Practice Sheets
- Print on Brush Pen friendly paper. The recommended copy paper is HP Premium32 Paper.
- Be sure to set your printer scaling “Fit to Page.”
- The Printer I currently use is the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M281cdw. I snagged it at Costco for a great price!
Using the Procreate Practice Sheet
Save the worksheet JPG to your iPad and open Procreate.
- Click the + sign and choose the “screen size” canvas while holding your iPad in Portrait Orientation.
- Click the wrench icon in the top left corner and select “insert a photo.” Select the lettering worksheet JPG from your photos. Adjust the worksheet’s size to fit the canvas.
- From the layers panel, click the + to add a layer for lettering. That way you aren’t lettering on the same layer as the worksheet.
I recommend using the DND Basic Brush from my first bundle of Procreate Brushes. Set the brush size to about 6% on the slider, as shown in the screenshot above.
Missed any of the Trio Worksheets?
Click the links for the ones you’d like below!
- Love your selfie
- Let’s Make S’mores
- Trick or Treat
- Grateful + Blessed
- Dear Santa
- Make Yourself Proud
From the Lettering Shop
Click here to head to the shop!
Check out the free hand-lettering worksheets archives here.
I hope you have fun with these Be All There Lettering Practice Sheets. Stay tuned for next month’s free trio!