Beach Vibes Free SVG Cut File. Get your DIY on with your Silhouette CAMEO and this free hand-lettered cut file from Dawn Nicole Designs.
Beach Vibes Free SVG Cut File
The beach is my happy place.
We live less than 10 miles from the Isle of Palms beach and any time I need to truly relaxing break from the chaos of life, I head over to walk along the ocean.
My love of being next to the water inspired this hand-lettered design.
Side note: My hair does not love the beach as much as I do. Frizz city.
Thank goodness I’m a hat person.
How to Download Zipped Files
All files are in a zip format. You just need to unzip the file to access your chose file format type.
- On a computer: Save the zipped file to your desktop and uncompress it.
- On your phone/iPad: If you are downloading directly to a mobile device or tablet, you will need to install an app (such as FileExplorer Free) onto your iPad/phone FIRST. Then you will be able to open the zipped file.
Download the SVG Cut File
Please note: This free design is for personal use only. Want to use it on handmade items you sell? You can! You just to read the info below.
- Anything you sell with this design on it is considered commercial use.
- You can purchase a limited commercial use license for use on handmade items you sell for just $5 here in my shop.
- It’s hand-lettered (no fonts are used), which makes it a one of a kind design.
- This license applies to one design only, so you’ll need one for each design of mine that you’ll be using on handmade items you sell.
Grab the freebies here:
SVG Cut File FAQs
I’m getting an error message when I click the Studio3 (Silhouette) file, and it won’t open.
Yep, that’s because your computer doesn’t know what program to use to open it. To open it, you need to open Silhouette Studio first. Then go to File>Open and select the file from your desktop (or wherever you saved the cut file). Voilá! It works!
How Do I Use the SVGs?
You will need the Designer Edition of the Silhouette Studio software to open an SVG file. You can get it on Amazon here. They sometimes have it as low as about $25 which is about half of retail and was available at the time this was posted. If you have the Designer Edition of the software, here is a video tutorial on using SVG files.
How Do I Get the Designs into My Silhouette Studio?
Unless you’re buying from the Silhouette Design Store, designs won’t automatically download to Silhouette Studio. Whomp, Whomp. But don’t worry, it’s still easy to save them to your library! Here’s how:
- First, save the downloads to a folder on your desktop.
- Then, open Silhouette Studio.
- From within the software, Go to File>Open and select the design(s) you want to use.
- Once you have them open, you can go to File>Save>Save to Library to save them in Silhouette Studio.
Beach Vibes Lettering Practice Sheets
Grab the free “Beach Vibes” lettering practice sheets here.