Beyond Basics & Black Lettering Class. The newest class from Amanda Arneill and Alisse Courter. I’ve been on the waiting list for this class for MONTHS and I’m so excited it’s finally out! This post and the photos within it contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a commission at no extra charge to you. See our full disclosures HERE.
NEW LETTERING CLASS!
Beyond Basics & Black
I’ve been on the waiting list for this Amanda Arneill and Alisse Courter Beyond Basics & Black class for months now. Registration just opened this week (and ends tomorrow on Sunday, June 10!). I just signed up for it and I had to share the details with you!
Alisse expertly blends colors. My paper tends to peel up when I’m blending so I’ve always wanted to know her secrets for creating her signature style (shown below).
Amanda is also sharing her tricks and techniques for window lettering, writing on canvas, wood and chalk art to take you beyond chalk basics to chalkboards you can ship without worry and digital manipulation of your chalk art on the iPad.
I mean, Alisse’s work is BLENDING GOALS! Am I right?
About the Class
- In this class, you’ll learn how to take your lettering pieces beyond the basic black by learning how to beautifully blend colors within a single letter, word, and piece.
- You will also be learning how to add shadows and embellishments within and around your pieces to make your blended letters pop!
- Next, you’ll learn how to create an eye-catching watercolor galaxy silhouette that will serve as the perfect backdrop for your lettering pieces.
What You Get
- Over 4 hours of instructional online video lessons that you can work through at your own pace.
- A downloadable worksheet package to take you step-by-step through all of the learning objectives of the course.
- Access to the course that never expires so you can watch the videos whenever and as many times as you’d like!
- While the main class is based on using markers and paper, there is also a bonus lesson for Enhancing Your Chalk Art on your iPad.
What Does it Cost?
Beyond Basics & Black costs $79 (which is the lowest price for a course that Amanda has ever offered!)