Two free Boho Coloring Pages created using the December Font Bundle from TheHungryJpeg.com. Are you getting in on the adult coloring trend? Relax and color with these beautiful designs!
Boho Coloring Pages
Coloring is so trendy right now. Which turns out to be awesome for someone like me, who got into designing coloring pages just before the trend hit!
You can see all my past free coloring pages here.
I have two new ones for you to download and color today!
Download them here:
Credit: These pages were created using Graphics from the “Good Vibes” illustrations by SoNice in the December font bundle from TheHungryJPEG.com. They are for personal use only, please.
Speaking of the bundles, you need them!
Because they’re awesome.
Because fonts make people happy. #fonthoarder
And so do awesome deals.
Check out the latest HungryJPEG Bundle HERE.
A lot of people ask about my favorite coloring supplies so here’s what I usually use:
- Paper: Ultra Smooth White Yardstick. This one is perfect for use with markers!
- Colored Pencils: Tombow Recycled Colored Pencils
- Waterbased Markers: Tombow Dual Tips are the Bomb for both coloring and lettering.
- Alcohol Based Markers: Copic Sketch Markers layer and blend dreamily.
- Gel Pens: Sakura Gelly Roll Pens are a staple for adding details over marker or colored pencils!
- Paper Trimmer: I design all coloring pages to be 8×10 so you can easily trim and frame your artwork! A paper trimmer gives you nice straight lines if, like me, you have the straight line cutting skills of a 5-year-old.