This post may contain affiliate links. Your cost is the same but it helps support this site and the fun freebies we share. See our full disclosures here.
Boho Coloring Pages
Coloring is so trendy right now. Which turns out to be awesome for someone like me, who got into designing coloring pages just before the trend hit!
You can see all my past free coloring pages here.
I have two news one for you download and color today!
Download them here:
Credit: These pages were created using Graphics from the “Good Vibes” illustrations by SoNice in the December font bundle from TheHungryJpeg.com. They are for personal use only please.
Speaking of the bundle, you need it!
Because it’s awesome.
Because fonts make people happy. #fonthoarder
And so do awesome deals.
HUNGRY JPEG DECEMBER FONT BUNDLE
Here it is, the shiny, new December bundle! Jam-packed full of fantastic fonts and awesome graphics! With a retail value of $813, this bundle is over 96% off! Grab yours HERE before it’s gone..
They also include a commercial license so you can design to your heart’s content! YAY!
A lot of people ask about my favorite coloring supplies so here’s what I usually use:
- Paper: Ultra Smooth White Yardstick. This one is perfect for use with markers!
- Colored Pencils: Tombow Recycled Colored Pencils
- Waterbased Markers: Tombow Dual Tips are the Bomb for both coloring and lettering.
- Alcohol Based Markers: Copic Sketch Markers layer and blend dreamily.
- Gel Pens: Sakura Gelly Roll Pens are a staple for adding details over marker or colored pencils!
- Paper Trimmer: I design all coloring pages to be 8×10 so you can easily trim and frame your artwork! A paper trimmer gives you nice straight lines if, like me, you have the straight line cutting skills of a 5-year-old.
- Check out my list of 10 Funs Ways to Use and Display Printables.
- Missed any past freebies? You can see all my free prints of the week here.
- Want to know more about what art supplies/printer/paper I use? I spill the details on all my favorites here.