Cheery Daisies Color Palette. Grab this free color palette to use in the April Birth Flowers Drop Cap Procreate Tutorial!
Cheery Daisies Color Palette
This color palette is featured in the April artwork for the Procreate Series using Birth Flower Drop Caps.
The April Birth Flowers Procreate Tutorial is up on the blog today as well. Hop over and follow along with right here.
After you download this fun, fresh color palette, head over to the post to get started on the step-by-step lesson to create your own version of my letter A Drop Cap artwork.
APRIL DROP CAP Artwork Details
- I created this Drop Cap and artwork primarily using two of my Procreate Brush Sets:
Using the CHERRY DAISIES Color Palette
- Right-click or screenshot the photos in the blog post to save the color palette.
- Learn How to set up Custom Color Palettes in Procreate here. Procreate can auto-create color palettes not, but I prefer the control of doing it this way still.
- Use the color palette in design programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Match your physical art supplies (markers, color pencils, watercolors, etc.) to the palette and work the old school way!
Insta-Inspo + Procreate Tips
- On my Instagram, many of my posts include a “Swipe to watch the process video,” which shows you how I take things from a sketch to a final piece.
- You can check out my iPad Lettering in Procreate tips over on this page on the blog. I used many of the tutorials I’ve shared on that page in many of my lettering pieces.
- I create my lettering with a wide variety of my Procreate Brushes + Stamps. For creating layouts, I also love to use grid stamps from the Lettering + Grid Builder Bundle. All are available over in my Lettering Shop.
- I hope that you’ll use my color palettes and my work to inspire your own artwork. Finding inspiration in someone else’s work is awesome. Being a copycat isn’t, so create something original and give inspiration credit as needed! 🙂
Have fun creating with the Daffodil Garden Color Palette!