Relax and color with this Free “Color My Heart Happy” Coloring Page!
Hey y’all! So when I do a graphic design job, I often have to submit 2-3 sketch concepts for the client to pick from. This was a concept from my most recent design job that the client ultimately didn’t pick so I altered it a bit to make it into a free coloring page!
**Download the free coloring page here**
Please Note: My prints and designs are ©Dawn Nicole Designs LLC and for personal use only, please!
If you color this page, I’d love to see it. Share a pic on Instagram. Tag me and/or use the hashtag #dawnnicoledesigns. You can find me on Instagram here.
A lot of people ask about my favorite coloring supplies so here’s what I usually use:
- Paper: Ultra Smooth White Yardstick. This one is perfect for use with markers!
- Colored Pencils: Tombow Recycled Colored Pencils
- Waterbased Markers: Tombow Dual Tips are the Bomb for both coloring and lettering.
- Alcohol Based Markers: Copic Sketch Markers layer and blend dreamily.
- Gel Pens: Sakura Gelly Roll Pens are a staple for adding details over marker or colored pencils!
- Paper Trimmer: I design all coloring pages to be 8×10 so you can easily trim and frame your artwork! A paper trimmer gives you nice straight lines if, like me, you have the straight line cutting skills of a 5-year-old.
- Check out my list of 10 Funs Ways to Use and Display Printables
- The Best Markers for Hand-Lettering
- See all the free Coloring Pages from the archives here.
Check out my coloring page eBook, Color Me Inspired, here.