Coral Card + Envelope Mockups. Grab all five of these free styled photos (and learn how to use mockups)!
Coral Card + Envelope Mockups
What is a mockup? It’s just a styled photo featuring a blank object. Simply overlay your artwork or lettering on top of the blank object (cards and envelopes in these photos) and you’ll end up with an instant professional end result to use in your shop or on social media.
They are a fabulous, easy to use time-saving tool!
How To Use the Free iPad Mockup Styled Photos
- To learn how to use mockups on your iPad right in Procreate, check out my step-by-step tutorial over in this blog post.
- If you want to learn how to do this in a free program called Canva, check out this post.
- These free mockups are free for use as a solely as a mockup in both personal and commercial projects including use in your Etsy shops. This means you can add your own design to the mockup photo to promote your designs or add your own quote to the image for use on social media or in your shop.
- Use of the freebie requires credit. Please link back to this specific blog page or simply say “Mockup Photo Credit: DawnNicoleDesigns.com” (or @bydawnnicole on social media).
- Photos are ©2019 Dawn Nicole Designs®. You may NOT upload the blank photos anywhere nor redistribute them as your own.
- Feel free to add filters or crop photos to make them suit your needs and feeds!
Download the Free Envelope Mockups!
The downloads do not include my watermark or the “Your Work Goes Here” calligraphy.
Due to their size, the downloads are in a .zip file format. If you need help with how to unzip a file, head to Google. There are a ton of simple tutorials online.
Click the hot pink download button beneath each of the options to download one or all of the envelope mockups!
This square photo features both the card and envelope. If you’re someone looking to do lettering and calligraphy for weddings, this one will come in super handy for you!
A landscape version of mockup one.
It’s all about the envelope for this one!
While the card is the feature of this styled photo, the envelope and cute stamp are peeking through from behind the card.
Because you know I’m all about the ampersands!
Glass Dip Pen
Got all the heart eyes over the glass dip pen I used in this styled photos? You can read all about them here.
I’d love to see how you add your lettering to these mockups. Post your work on Instagram, tag me @bydawnnicole and use the #DNDlettering hashtag.
I pick features from this hashtag and share them (with credit, of course) in my weekly Happy Emails, which go out to thousands of creatives!
Did you grab last month’s free Pink Marble iPad Mockups?