Cotton Candy Color Palette. Grab this free color palette to use in the June Birth Flowers Drop Cap Procreate Tutorial!
Cotton Candy Color Palette
This color palette is featured in the June artwork for the Procreate Series using Birth Flower Drop Caps.
The June Birth Flowers Procreate Tutorial is up on the blog today as well. Hop over and follow along with right here.
Download this cute color palette, then head over to the post to watch the video lesson in which you’ll learn a few more tips and tricks for creating Modern Folk Art Style pieces.
June DROP CAP Artwork Details
I created this Drop Cap and artwork primarily using monoline brushes and stamps from my new Modern Folk Art Stamp Kit for Procreate.
Using the Cotton Candy FOLK ART Color Palette
- Right-click or screenshot the photos in the blog post to save the color palette.
- Learn How to set up Custom Color Palettes in Procreate here. Procreate can auto-create color palettes not, but I prefer the control of doing it this way still.
- Use the color palette in design programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Match your physical art supplies (markers, color pencils, watercolors, etc.) to the palette and work the old school way!
Insta-Inspo + Procreate Tips
- On my Instagram, many of my posts include a “Swipe to watch the process video,” which shows you how I take things from a sketch to a final piece.
- You can check out my iPad Lettering in Procreate tips over on this page on the blog. I used many of the tutorials I’ve shared on that page in many of my lettering pieces.
- I create my lettering with a wide variety of my Procreate Brushes + Stamps. For creating layouts, I also love to use grid stamps from the Lettering + Grid Builder Bundle. All are available over in my Lettering Shop.
- I hope that you’ll use my color palettes and my work to inspire your own artwork. Finding inspiration in someone else’s work is awesome. Being a copycat isn’t, so create something original and give inspiration credit as needed! 🙂
Have fun creating with the Cotton Candy Color Palette!