Is your target market women who love to get creative?
You’re in the right place!
Here are some detailed facts about my audience and the ways in which I partner with fab brands like yours.
Reader Survey + Demographics
Stats from my Annual Reader Survey
72% spend 30 minutes or less on lettering and calligraphy, 20% spend 30 minutes to 1 hour.
49% are beginner level, 31% are intermediate level, and 20% are total newbies.
79% have invested or plan to invest in books, courses, and ebooks to grow their lettering skills.
43% are pure hobbyists, and 32% would love to make lettering/calligraphy their side-hustle.
62% prefer pen + paper, 13% prefer iPad lettering, and 17% love both.
Do we go together like coffee + cream?
I very carefully chose companies and brands to promote on my website.
I only work with brands who I feel are an extremely good fit for my site and my readers.
I believe this is better for your brand, my readers, as well as the integrity of my brand, as I’ll be promoting a company I truly love (you!) and you’ll be reaching an audience full of creative people directly in your niche (who trust and value my opinion)!
It’s a win-win situation. You get exposure, and I get to connect my readers with awesome brands they’ll love!
Brand + Social Reach
Last updated April 2019
90 Day Pageviews: 1,146,679 Million
Average Monthly Page Views: 300-600k
Collective Social/Email Reach: 400k+
My email list is cleaned quarterly to remove cold subscribers which helps increase engagement and open rates. The number shown reflects active subscribers. Open rates are 35-50%.
The Facebook number reflects my page likes as well as my Lettering Facebook Group which has 70k+ members.
Fast Facts About Me
I’ve been running Dawn Nicole Designs® for nearly eight years.
Degrees: BA English, MBA, Advanced Certificate in Graphic Design and Branding.
Continuing education courses I’ve taken include Email Marketing, SEO Optimization, and Copywriting for Creatives™ (via Ashlyn Writes).
To get to know me on a more personal level, hop on over to my About Page.
A Few Brands I’ve Worked With
Skillshare, Brit + Co, Martha Stewart, Sessions College for Professional Design, Tombow USA, Michael’s (Prismacolor), The Hungry JPEG, Silhouette America, Sharpie (Target), Sharpie (Office Depot), Uncommon Goods, Sherri’s Berries, Lenovo, PLAID Folk Art, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Minted, Nickelodeon, and more.
This list includes both brands I’ve worked with directly as well as via third-party media groups.
Premier Partner Package – $2,999
This is my most popular package. One available per month.
Here’s what you get:
- (1) Blog Post: $1500. This includes crafting an SEO-optimized custom blog post and sharing it via all my social media as per the below, as well as pinning the post on Pinterest at least 3 times.
- (1) Facebook Post tagging your brand with a photo ($150)
- (1) Facebook “boost”: FREE ($50 value). If a post cannot be posted per Facebook guidelines, I will do an additional week of the Happy Email Club® sponsorship.
- (1) Facebook post shared in my Art + Lettering Facebook group ($250)
- (1) Instagram Post ($500). I will create a custom photo to organically fit my Instagram feed at no additional cost. The IG post may be done a few ways depending on what I think works best for the campaign. (1) Your brand will be tagged in the post caption and photo itself. (2) This may be accomplished via a paid Sponsored Ad that promotes the custom blog post I wrote for you.
- (2) Instagram Stories Posts ($99). Includes one slide per story.
- (2) Tweets with Photo. Free!
- The Happy Email Club® Sponsorship: $500. ($1000+ value) Your brand will appear as a sponsor of my weekly Happy Email Club® newsletters. I will link to the blog post I have written for you in at least two of that month’s emails.
Additional Package Info:
- Prices shown are per month.
- Ad space will be invoiced via PayPal and must be paid in full prior to the month in which the ad(s) will start or per agreed upon contract terms. I can also invoice via a PDF created via Quickbooks sent via email.
- If you commit to a blog post or package, I will not run promos for companies that would be considered your direct competition on the sidebar of your blog post. For example, if you’re a brush lettering marker company, I will not accept promos in the same month from a competing company. If there is any doubt about what qualifies as a competing brand, I will run this by you first.
- All social media will include #ad, #sponsor, or a note that you are a DND partner to comply with disclosure laws.
- Blog post links in sponsored posts will be no-follow for the same reason.
- Facebook posts will be done with the branded content handshake tool.
À la Carte Options
Individual Social Media Shares and Video Content are quoted on a case by case basis.
Giveaway – $500
Giveaways are an excellent way to grow your fan base and social media! The giveaway will be hosted on my site in the form of a blog post. Newsletter subscribers will also be directed to the giveaway from a weekly Happy Email.
- Minimum giveaway value is $100.
- I use a paid service called Rafflecopter to run giveaways.
- You may request two ways for readers to visit/like you on social media as methods for entry. (i.e., Instagram and Facebook).
- A photo can be added to the giveaway upon request (no additional fee).
- My giveaways are open to U.S. only and you can read the full terms and conditions here.
Hand Lettering Classes
You can hire me to teach in person lettering and brush calligraphy classes on your behalf!
Please email me with the button below for more details. Since every situation can vary wildly, I will work with you to quote a price for your situation.
- Hand-Lettering/Brush Calligraphy for Brides on behalf of Mixbook, Charleston, SC, September 2018
- The Art of Hand-Lettering with Tombow Fudensosuke Brush Pens on behalf of Tombow USA, Pinners Conference Utah, November 2018
- The Art of Hand-Lettering with Tombow Fudensuke Brush Pens on behalf of Tombow USA, Pinners Conference, Atlanta, GA, April 2019
- Brush Calligraphy with Tombow Dual Tips on behalf of Tombow USA, Pinners Conference, Atlanta, GA, April 2019
Ready to chat?
I look forward to discussing how I can help you grow your brand and business!