Dawn Nicole Designs® (DND) Partner Program
Ad Space + Sponsorship Options
I very carefully chose companies and brands to promote on my site. I will only work with brands who I feel are an extremely good fit for my site and my readers.
I believe this is better for my readers, the integrity of my brand, and for your brand, as I’ll be promoting a company I truly love (you!) and you’ll be reaching an audience full of creative people directly in your niche (who trust and value my opinion)!
It’s a win-win situation. You get exposure and I get to personally connect my readers with awesome brands they’ll love!
Readership + Reach
Last updated April 2018
Here is a breakdown of the social media channels in which I’m offering ad space and/or sponsorship options:
Site Monthly Page Views: 600k-1 Million+
Collective Social/Email Reach: nearly 400k!
Email List: 35K* (35-50% Open Rate)
*My list would be over 100k but I regularly clean out inactive subscribers to increase engagement and open rates.
Klout Score: 75 (which puts me in the top 10% of social media users)
Media kit available upon request.
- Prices shown are per month.
- Ad space will be invoiced via PayPal and must be paid in full prior to the month in which the ad(s) will start or per agreed upon contract terms. I can also invoice via a PDF created via Quickbooks sent via email.
- If you commit to a blog post or package, I will not run promos for companies that would be considered your direct competition on the sidebar of your blog post. For example, if you’re a brush lettering marker company, I will not accept promos in the same month from a competing company. If there is any doubt about what qualifies as a competing brand, I will run this by you first.
- If you are interested in long-term advertising, we can discuss a discounted rate for 3-month (5% off), 6-month (10% off) or 1-year ad space (20% off). As my social reach grows, advertising prices will grow as well, so a long-term commitment will lock in the lower rates for the duration of your long-term ad space.
- All social media will include #ad, #sponsor, or a note that you are a DND partner to comply with disclosure laws.
- Blog post links in sponsored posts will be no-follow for the same reason.
- Facebook posts will be done with the branded content handshake tool.
Partner Program Options
DND PREMIER PARTNER PACKAGE – $3000
This is my most popular package. One available per month.
All of the companies that have purchased this package have been so happy with the results of the promo, they have purchased additional months of the same package, which speaks volumes about the DND Partner Program!
Please note: This package is sold out/unavailable for the following months in 2018:
Jan, May/June, Oct
- (1) Blog Post: $1500. This includes crafting a custom post and sharing it via all my social media as per the below, as well as pinning the post on Pinterest at least 3 times.
- (1) Facebook Post tagging your brand with a photo ($150)
- (1) Facebook”boost”: FREE ($50 value)
- (1) Facebook post shared in my Art + Lettering Facebook group ($250)
- (1) Instagram Post ($500). I will style a custom photo to organically fit my Instagram feed at no additional cost. Your brand will be tagged in the post caption and photo itself.
- (2) Instagram Stories Posts ($100)
- (2) Twitter Shoutouts: FREE! ($60 value). Photos are optional but preferred as I find the posts with a photo do best.
- Happy Email Sponsorship: $500. ($1000+ value) Your brand will appear as the sponsor of my one of my weekly “Happy Email” newsletters. I will use your leaderboard ad and/or link to the blog post I have written for you in two of that month’s emails.
DND SOCIAL MEDIA A LA CARTE
I will feature no more than one company/brand per week.
As such, this package may be scheduled in advance.
- Facebook post: $150
- Facebook Group Post: $250
- Instagram post: $600. I will create/style a photo promoting your brand to organically fit my feed. Your brand will be tagged in the post.
- Instagram Story: $100
- Happy Email Sponsorship: $1000. Your brand will appear as the sponsor of my one of my weekly “Happy Email” newsletters. I will use your leaderboard ad and/or link to the blog post I have written for you in two of that month’s emails.
VIDEO CONTENT CREATION
Currently on hold.
Giveaways are an excellent way to grow your fan base and social media! The giveaway will be hosted on my site in the form of a blog post. Newsletter subscribers will also be directed to the giveaway from a weekly Happy Email.
- Minimum giveaway value is $100.
- I use a paid service called Rafflecopter to run giveaways.
- You may request two ways for readers to visit/like you on social media as methods for entry. (i.e. Instagram and Facebook).
- A photo can be added to the giveaway upon request (no additional fee).
- My giveaways are open to U.S. only and you can read the full terms and conditions here.
Please email me at dawn[at]bydawnnicole[dot]com with any questions or for a custom quote for sponsored posts.
I look forward to working with you!