DIY Dinglehopper Hairbrush | This post may contain affiliate links. Your cost is the same, but it helps support the site and keep our freebies FREE! See our full disclosures here. Thanks for your support!
DIY Dinglehopper Hairbrush
Well all your childhood dreams, and frankly grown up dreams, can come true with this hairbrush reminiscent of Ariel’s dinglehopper!
- Free fork template (download here!)
- Cricut or Silhouette Cameo + misc. tools/supplies
- Silver metallic vinyl
- Transfer paper
- Download your free fork template download, and prep your Cricut or Silhouette Cameo.
- Resize (if necessary) the fork to the size you want, then cut it out. Tip: With metallic vinyl, you might need to re-cut it 2-3 times. (I re-cut the fork 3 times.)
- Apply the transfer paper to the fork, then prep the back of your brush with rubbing alcohol.
- Center the fork in the middle of the back of your brush, lightly press the fork down, then use the rubbing tool.
- Brush your hair, and feel like a real, live mermaid!!!!
Amy @ The Glitter in my Tea
Meet Amy, the face behind The Glitter in My Tea. Amy lives and loves to create. She delights in free printables, party supplies, and holidays(especially holiday DIY’s). Other passions include dollar stores, Instagram, sprinkles, smooching her son’s chubby cheeks, and anything sparkly or colorful.