DIY Motivational Typographic Craft Room Wall + 6 Free Hand-Lettered Printables to get your own wall started! Plus, 25 Craft Rooms and Creative Spaces to inspire you.
DIY Motivational Typographic Craft Room Wall
Did you know March is National Craft Month? To celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some bloggy friends to share our creative spaces. Since I’ve already shared a craft room (links below), I’m going to share the details of my DIY Motivational Typographic Craft Room Wall. Plus, I’m sharing six free hand-lettered printables you can use to start your own wall.
Check out the full posts on my creative space…
- Check out my full craft room tour and video HERE.
- Check out my review of my Workbox 2.o storage system HERE.
Not only it this wall a lot of fun, it’s so easy, and inexpensive to do! The biggest cost was time. It took me 2-3 days to totally fill the wall.
Tips for Creating the Wall
- I opted to keep everything black and white to create a cohesive look as well as to save on ink!
- I printed everything at home on my Epson Workforce 7610 using white cardstock paper.
- I attached them to my wall using staples due to what that wall is made of but for my other studio space walls, which is concrete, I attached all printed artwork using Tombow Xtreme Removable Indoor/Outdoor Mounting Putty. This stuff ROCKS and it doesn’t take much to hold up a light sheet of paper!
- The prints I used are a combo of my own portfolio of work, things I hand-lettered right onto paper, designs I purchased from the Silhouette Design Store, and free printables from other bloggers (found using Pinterest).
- To get you started, I’m sharing six freebies below!
Free Motivational Typographic Hand-Lettered Printables
Please note, these designs are ©2017 Dawn Nicole Designs LLC and are for personal use only. Each print is size 8×10 and in a PDF format.
- Being Nice is the Coolest
- You rock
- Oh, you blog? That’s cute.
- Drink Coffee Make Stuff
- Girl Boss Hearts
- Download all 6 prints
Hop Around the Craft Room Blog Hop!
Get inspired! Check out everyone’s creative spaces using the links below…