It’s almost 10:30 on Halloween night, and you’re in bed, getting ready to sleep off all the Halloween candy you ate while nobody was looking. But trick-or-treaters are still ringing your doorbell! You’d think that having all the lights off would give them the clue that there are no more tricks or treats left to be handed out, yet you still have to get out of your warm bed, put on your pants, and trudge to the door to tell them there’s no more candy left.
Never again! Hang up this sign, and let it do all the talking. All you’ll have left to do this year at 10:30PM is to fall into a sweet candy comatose.
- Free “Sorry! Out of Candy” printable + free bonus printable
- Colorful scrapbook paper
- Hot glue
- Candy corn
1. Print off the free printable, and cut it out.
2. Follow the tutorial to make a simple paper pinwheel here.
3. Hot glue the sign to the center of the pinwheel
4. Hot glue candy corn in the folds of the pinwheel.
5. Snip off your desired length of ribbon, then hot glue it on the back of the pinwheel.
6. On Halloween, when you’re out of candy, or you’re ready to turn in for the night, just hang up your sign!
Other Posts You’ll Like:
Amy is the face and smarts behind Glitter in My Tea. A self-proclaimed typography junkie, and amateur graphic designer, she lives and loves to create. From tea towels to colonial houses, she admires pretty things, and delights in everything Disney. Other passions include Kate Spade, sprinkles, donuts (sprinkled donuts), smooching her son’s chubby cheeks, and anything sparkly or colorful. She currently lives in Nebraska with her husband, and her super awesome and super cute son, Ben (the one with the chubby cheeks).