DND Hashtag Guide
DND Hashtag Guide
More hashtags, more features!
Hello friends! As I’m approaching 30k on Instagram, I thought it might be really fun to add some more hashtags and start featuring a lot more of your work and Instagram accounts. Not only do I get to share the Instagram love that way, I also get to show off your awesome work.
The only caveat: Photos with these hashtags should be YOUR ORIGINAL WORK OR PHOTOGRAPHY. Using the hashtags gives me permission to feature them on my Instagram (with proper credit to you, of course!).
A few quick tips…
If you want to increase your chances of being featured here are a few tips:
- Check out the overall aesthetic of my feed here. Notice how I alternate a white photo and a brightly colored one.
- Take bright, in focus pics.
- Styled photos are my jam. Add a few markers or paper clips. Styling photos is super fun and doesn’t need to be hard at all! I use white and colored foam core board and scrapbook paper for backgrounds and little trinkets like paper clips and scissors to add interest.
- Taking a few minutes to edit your photos is essential.
- This probably goes without saying, but since my Instagram feed is mainly all things Art + Lettering, tag only things that would fit into this genre.
- You might also like my post 14 Ways I Grew my Instagram by over 500% Last Year.
DND Hashtag Guide: Let’s have some Insta-Fun!
- #DNDChallenge (these go along with the 30 Day Art + Lettering Challenges)
New IG Hashtags
Here’s a quick guide for how to use each hashtag!
Lettering creatively by using objects or including them within your lettering, like the example below or lettering with coffee beans like this.
I can’t get enough of all things ampersand so show me what you’ve got! Lettering, artwork, or even a tattoo like mine. 😉
This is for anything and everything lettering. Hand-lettered, brush-lettered, calligraphic, etc. Bring on all the hand lettered goodness.
Motivational and inspirational quotes and saying make my heart happy. So anything that falls under that category would get this hashtag!
This hashtag encompasses anything else creative: artwork, art journaling, watercolors, etc.
I seriously can’t wait to see what you start tagging!
If you’re looking to grow your Instagram, check out my tips by click the photo below. 😉