DND Lettering Procreate Brush Bundle. Ten custom Procreate brushes to help you rock iPad Lettering in the Procreate App with Apple Pencil.
DND Lettering Procreate Brush Bundle
After countless hours of work, I’m so excited to share my first bundle of Procreate brushes with you. I wanted the brushes to emulate my favorite “real life” lettering pens and tools. All of these brushes were designed with lettering artists in mind.
DND=Dawn Nicole Designs for those new to my website. 🙂
This pack includes 10 Custom DND Procreate Brushes:
- DND Monoline. Because no brush set is complete without a good monoline brush.
- DND Painted. This was the main brush used to create the painted style lettering I did for the hero image for this bundle!
- DND Brush Marker. Inspired by the Tombow Dual Tip markers.
- DND Ombré Bleed. Inspired by my well-loved and frayed Tombow Dual Tips.
- DND Basic Brush. My go-to brush. It’s ideal for designing hand-lettered SVG Cut Files because it’s smooth and easily cuttable!
- DND Fude. Inspired by the Tombow Fudenosuke.
- DND Chalky Brush. Chalky with lots of texture in a brush calligraphy friendly style.
- DND Chalky Bold. For when you want a bolder chalk calligraphy style.
- DND Pencil Calligraphy. I start all my lettering projects in pencil and prefer to do it with a calligraphy style pencil.
- DND Waterbrush. I use this brush to create all kinds of watercolor style lettering.
Check out @ShawnaClingerman using my DND Brush Marker Procreate brush in this lettering video she posted!
Click the photo to view the video.
An Overview of Each DND Procreate Brush
The 10 brushes will come to you via a zipped file. You will need to unzip the file before installing the brushes. On a computer, you can usually just double-click the folder to unzip it. On an iPad, you’ll need an unzip app. Watch the video tutorial on how to install the brushes below:
These brushes ONLY work with Procreate and the iPad Pro with Apple Pencil. It is highly recommended your iOS is up to date and you’re working in Procreate 4 to get the most out of these brushes. For brushes with transparency, the smudge tool rocks for getting a super-realistic look.
Get the DND Lettering Procreate Brush Bundle!
For more Procreate Tutorials, visit my iPad Lettering 101 Page. I’ll be adding demos and tutorials with all of these brushes soon!