Do What You Love Print + Tech Pretties. Grab this Hand-Lettered Artwork as a Free Printable + Pretties for all your Tech!
Do What You Love Print + Tech Pretties
I shared this piece I had lettered just for fun on social media with a note about the saying “Do what you love, and you’ll never work a day in your life.” I was thinking today that, while it’s a lovely thought, it’s a load of crap. 😂 Even when you do what you love, it takes a whole lot of work to excel at it. Can I get an amen?
I had a few requests to turn it into a print and tech pretties…so here you go!
Download the Do What You Love Goodies
Downloads and designs are ©2018 Dawn Nicole Designs®. They are for personal use only, please and thank you. Thanks for respecting my copyright. 🙂
How to use The Downloads
- The printable is a PDF. It is a high print-quality 8×10 size.
- To install the Desktop Wallpaper, simply click the link to pull up the image in a new window. Right-click the image to save to your desktop.
- If you’re unsure how to set your desktop, do a quick Google search for your computer model since it varies a bit for everyone. I’m on a MacBook Pro and can just right-click my desktop to change the wallpaper easily.
- For the phone/iPad/tablet wallpaper, download right on your phone and save to your pics. Then set as phone wallpaper. If you download the image on your computer, email it to yourself and then open the email on your phone and save the image to your photos. Next, select the photo and set as phone wallpaper.
- I lettered this on the iPad Pro 12.9″ in the Procreate App using the DND Basic Brush and DND Monoline Brush from my Procreate Lettering Bundle (which you can grab in my shop here).
- I also used brushes from Lynn Haven Designs Watercolor Lettering Brush Kit.