Do Your Best Free Coloring Page. This hand-lettered “Do Your Best” free coloring page is perfect for the Back-to-School season!
Do Your Best Free Coloring Pages
With the Back-to-School season in full swing, I thought it was high time to share a new hand-lettered coloring page! My Facebook feed is full of back to school photos and my own kiddos are starting a new school and go back this coming Monday. We’re off to meet their new teacher later today!
Download the Coloring Page!
The coloring page is size 8×10 and in a PDF format, so you can easily frame your artwork if you’d like to!
Click the button below to download it now.
A lot of people ask about my favorite coloring supplies so here’s what I usually use:
- Colored Pencils: I’m loving the new mini sets of the Tombow Color Pencils. They sent me a free set since I’m a Tombow Senior Brand Ambassador but prior to that, I’ve been ordering the mini sets of the Tombow 1500 Color Pencils for birthday party gifts and for my kiddos when we’re traveling.
- Waterbased Markers: Tombow Dual Tips are the Bomb for both coloring and lettering. These are what are shown in the photos of this post.
- Alcohol Based Markers: Copic Sketch Markers layer and blend dreamily.
- Gel Pens: Sakura Gelly Roll Pens are a staple for adding details over black, marker, or colored pencils!
- Paper Trimmer: I design all coloring pages to be 8×10 so you can easily trim and frame your artwork! A paper trimmer gives you nice straight lines if, like me, you have the straight line cutting skills of a 5-year-old.
WHAT PAPER SHOULD I USE?
Papers matters! Especially if you’re using brush markers like Tombow or Copic for coloring. Using the proper paper keeps your brush tips in great condition so look for ultra-smooth paper designed for use with brush pens and markers. My favorites for coloring pages are:
GET MORE FREE COLORING PAGES!
- Grab this Mermaid Vibes Coloring Page here.
- Check out the full archives for past free coloring pages here.
MARKER STORAGE CASE
For more info on the Tombow storage case pictured in this blog post, check out my full review here.