Double Rainbow Color Palette. Grab the bright color palette I used to create this motivational hand lettering in the Procreate app!
Double Rainbow Color Palette
Don’t stop, get it, get it! 👊🏻💕
I decided to call this the Double Rainbow Color Palette because the ROYGBIV-like color scheme reminds me of the bright pastels of a double rainbow after a storm.
Double Rainbow Artwork Details + Lettering Tips
- I created this lettering and artwork using The Texture Brush Kit and The Creativity Kit.
- Need help with how to use my Procreate Brushes. I have tons of free tutorials!
Using the DOUBLE RAINBOW Color Palette
- Right-click or screenshot the photos in the blog post to save each lettering example and color palette.
- Learn How to set up Custom Color Palettes in Procreate here.
- Use them in design programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Match your physical art supplies (markers, colored pencils, watercolors, etc.) to the palette and work the old-school way!
Insta-Inspo + Procreate Tips.
- On my Instagram, many of my posts include a “Swipe to watch the process video,” which shows you how I take things from a sketch to a final piece.
- Check out my iPad Lettering video lessons and tutorials. I use many of the tips and techniques I’ve shared in my lettering pieces.
- I hope that you’ll use my color palettes and my work to inspire your own artwork. Please remember, there’s a fine line between being inspired by someone else’s work and being a copycat, so be sure to create something original.
Learn lettering with me!
- Grab my new Hand Lettering for Beginners Workbook and learn all about lettering basics.
- Complete the 25 worksheets to learn varied weight Sans Serif, Script, and Serif lettering styles. Then use them in your original lettering work!
You Might Also Like…
- The Quinn Style Workbook is a follow-up to the Hand Lettering for Beginners Workbook.
- The Chloe Style is the latest in my hand-lettering workbook series. Check it out HERE.