Enchanted Forest Color Palette. Grab the color palette I used for my hand-lettered “Enchanted Forest” artwork + tips for how to use it!
Enchanted Forest Color Palette
Enchanted (adj): filled with delight; charmed.
For this piece, I was inspired by my love of fairies and magical forestry.
Here are a few ways to level-up your lettering:
- Try adding illustrations into your lettering to take the whole piece up a notch.
- Stick to the same color palette. I only used these six colors and white for this hand-lettered artwork.
- Use brushes with texture. I used the DND Calligraphy Crayon Brush, DND Gradient brush, and various other brushes and leaf/star stamps from my Procreate Brush Bundles to create this piece.
Insta-Inspo + Procreate Tips
- On my Instagram, many of my posts include a “Swipe to watch the process video,” which shows you how I take things from a sketch to a final piece.
- You can check out my iPad Lettering in Procreate tips over on this page on the blog. I used a lot of the tutorials I’ve shared on that page in many of my lettering pieces.
- I create my lettering with a wide variety of my Procreate Brushes + Stamps. For creating layouts, I also love to use grid stamps from the Lettering + Grid Builder Bundle. All are available over in my Lettering Shop.
- I hope that you’ll use my color palettes and my work to inspire your own artwork. Please remember, there’s a fine line between being inspired by someone else’s work and being a copycat, so be sure to create something original.
Using the ENCHANTED FOREST Color Palette
- Right-click or screenshot the photos in the blog post to save each lettering example and color palette.
- Learn How to set up Custom Color Palettes in Procreate here.
- Use them in design programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Match your physical art supplies (markers, color pencils, watercolors, etc.) to the palette and work the old school way!
Learn lettering with me!
- Grab my new Hand Lettering for Beginners Workbook and learn all about lettering basics.
- Complete the 25 worksheets to learn varied weight Sans Serif, Script, and Serif lettering styles. Then use them in your original lettering work!
Have fun creating with my Dancing in the Moonlight Color Palette!