I was a little late to the EOS-addiction party but I am definitely a certified addict now. I must have 10 of these lip balms floating around and my kids love them too. When I think of summer, I definitely think of lemon so when I saw the new Lemon Drop EOS Lip Balm at Target, I couldn’t resist. It seriously smells amazing…like a lemon cookie.
They came out so bright and cute, if I do say so myself!
I designed the card in Adobe Illustrator and then used Silhouette Studio to create a cut file you can use to create these fun little gifts yourself! The file is all set up with the registration marks and cut lines.
Here’s what I used for this project:
- Silhouette CAMEO (or Portrait)
- Cutting Mat (I used the light hold mat)
- Free cut file (.studio3 or .studio)
- Heavy White Card stock
- EOS Lip Balm in Lemon Drop
- Open the file in Silhouette Studio.
- Load the card stock in your printer and send file to print.
- Apply printed card stock to cutting mat and cut with your machine on the card stock cut settings that match your paper weight.
- Add a little note.
- Open Lip Balm and insert into card.
- Optional: I place the cards in these little cellophane bags and tie the top with baker’s twice to gift them!
Don’t have a Silhouette? That’s ok! You can still download a printable version here and cut the good old-fashioned way! (Click link to get file, then right-click to save to your computer).
You can add in a little note at the top and the “to” and “from” at the bottom.
Sweet and simple!
*****BREAKING NEWS: For all of you silhouette lover’s out there, my friend Kimber of The Pinning Mama and I have created a new Silhouette Facebook Group where you can share what you are working on, get inspired by others, and ask all the questions you have- no matter how basic or complex! Our goal is to be a community for the crafty where we can learn and be inspired! If you would love to learn more about your Silhouette, share what you are up to, and find new project inspiration then come hang out with us by requesting to join the Silhouette Facebook group here. And…. did I mention we share a FREE Silhouette cut file EVERY Friday!? Can’t wait to see you there!