Faith Over Fear Brush Calligraphy Practice Sheets. Download these free brush calligraphy practice sheets in both a Printable PDF and Procreate iPad-friendly format.
Faith Over Fear Brush Calligraphy Practice Sheets
If there is an upside to so many of us being confined to our homes during the coronavirus pandemic, it’s a slower pace of life that allows us more time to spend practicing calligraphy and lettering!
In this free practice sheet set, you’ll practice the phrase “Faith over fear” in three styles:
- Standard “Schoolhouse Script” Brush Calligraphy
- Bouncy Modern Brush Calligraphy
- A more finished design
There are also lines for you to practice the phrase on your own.
LEVEL UP: Try creating another more finished design style that’s totally different from mine.
If you’re brand new to this art form,
be sure to start with the Basics Strokes for Small Brush Pens worksheet first.
Using the Faith Over Fear Practice Sheets
- Print on Brush Pen friendly paper. The recommended copy paper is HP Premium32 Paper.
- Be sure to set your printer scaling “Fit to Page.”
- The Printer I currently use is the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M281cdw. I snagged it at Costco for a great price!
Recommended Brush Pens
- Custom lettering design + worksheets are ©Dawn Nicole Designs®.
- Please do not claim the design as your own. If you share your tracing work on social media, that’s awesome and totally ok, but please credit me for the original design and worksheets (@bydawnnicole).
- They are for personal use only. Re-distributing, the PDFs and JPGs violates digital copyright laws.
- Please share these free worksheets only by using the link to this original blog post on bydawnnicole.com.
- Thank you for respecting my copyright!
Download the faith over fear Practice Sheets
Click the buttons below to download the practice sheets.
Using the Faith over fear iPad Practice Sheet in Procreate
Save the worksheet JPG to your iPad and open Procreate.
- Click the + sign and choose the “screen size” canvas while holding your iPad in Portrait Orientation.
- Click the wrench icon in the top left corner and select “insert a photo.” Select the lettering worksheet JPG from your photos. Adjust the worksheet’s size to fit the canvas.
- From the layers panel, click the + to add a layer for lettering. That way, you aren’t lettering on the same layer as the worksheet.
I recommend using the DND Basic Brush from my first bundle of Procreate Brushes.
For this worksheet, set the brush size to about 4% on the slider.
From the Lettering Shop
Head to the shop and see all my five-star rated workbooks and Procreate Brush Sets.
Everything is an instant download so you can get right to work practicing!
I hope you have fun with the Faith over fear Practice Sheets!
Stay tuned for more free practice sheets coming at you soon.