Floral Typography Free Mother’s Day Coloring Page + Card. Color the card for mom or print the coloring page and spend some quality time coloring with her!
Floral Typography Free Mother’s Day Coloring Page + Card
Flowers and Mother’s Day go hand in hand. And I’m loving mixing florals with typography lately, so it seemed like the perfect fit for a Mother’s Day design! This design was inspired by a beautifully done book I bought on drawing Modern Florals.
Download the Freebies:
Both of these printables are designed to be printed on standard letter-sized paper. I recommend using white cardstock. For the card, simply fold in half after printing.
Please note: Freebies, artwork, and lettering are ©Dawn Nicole Designs and are for personal use only. Thank you for respecting my copyright. ?
A lot of people ask about my favorite coloring supplies so here’s what I usually use:
- Paper: Ultra Smooth White Cardstock. This one is perfect for use with markers!
- Colored Pencils: Tombow Recycled Colored Pencils and the Tombow Irojiten Pencils
- Waterbased Markers: Tombow Dual Tips are the Bomb for both coloring and lettering.
- Alcohol Based Markers: Copic Sketch Markers layer and blend dreamily.
- Gel Pens: Sakura Gelly Roll Pens are a staple for adding details over marker or colored pencils!
- Paper Trimmer: I design all coloring pages to be 8×10 so you can easily trim and frame your artwork! A paper trimmer gives you nice straight lines if, like me, you have the straight line cutting skills of a 5-year-old.