Free 2020 Calendar Printable + Wallpapers. Grab this free hand-lettered calendar in four downloadable options every month of the year!
Free 2020 Calendar Printable + Wallpapers
Up until 2019, I had spent several years sharing free printable calendars and tech pretties. Even though they were my most popular posts, I needed a break from doing them this past year.
But they were the most-requested item to bring back to the blog, and I’m happy to announce that for each month of 2020, I’ll be adding the new month’s calendar and wallpapers to this post.
So be sure to bookmark it or sign up for my free monthly Happy Emails, so you don’t miss any of them!
Downloads and designs are ©Dawn Nicole Designs.
They are for personal use only, please and thank you. 😉
I used to offer the calendars in Sunday Start and Monday Start options, which was a time-consuming design process.
The new linear date style is not only easier for me to create, but it also means the calendar work for everyone…whether you prefer Sunday or Monday start.
January 2020 Calendar Printable
Here is a close-up look at this month’s hand-lettered design.
Download the January 2020 Calendars!
Click the link(s) below to get the freebies of your choice.
- Printable PDF
- Computer Wallpaper with dates
- Computer Wallpaper without dates
- Organizational Computer Wallpaper (Shown below. This is the one I use on my desktop!)
How to use The Downloads
- The printable is a PDF. It is a high print-quality 8×10 size.
- To install the Desktop Wallpaper, simply click the link to pull up the image in a new window. Right-click the image to save to your desktop.
- If you’re unsure how to set your desktop, do a quick Google search for your computer model since it varies a bit for everyone. I’m on a MacBook Pro and can just right-click my desktop to change the wallpaper easily.
- To use as an iPad/tablet wallpaper, download right on your iPad and save to your photos. Open the photo and opt to set as iPad wallpaper.
- If you download the image on your computer, email it to yourself and then open the email on your iPad and repeat the same steps to set it as the wallpaper/lock screen.
Stay tuned for more 2020 Calendar Printables!