Yay for snail mail! Make your mail a little happier with these Free Printable Envelope Sealers + Silhouette Print & Cut File. This post may contain affiliate links. Your cost is the same but it helps support this site and the fun freebies we share. See our full disclosures here.
I love sending snail mail, especially with a fun little envelope sealer! I designed two sets you can use as envelope sealers or on anything you wish. If you have a Silhouette, I created a Print and Cut file to make whipping these up easy breezy.
Download the Envelope Sealers below:
Notes on the downloads:
- For the Silhouette Cut Files, they are a zipped .studio3 file. If they don’t automatically unzip when you click download (they do for me) just double click the zipped file to open it.
- The Cut files are all set up with registration marks for you to use the Print and Cut feature with sticker paper.
- For the PDF Printable Version, you can download the image and print on any kind of sticker paper, then cut by hand or with a circle punch.
- All files are for personal use only, please.
Basic Steps for Silhouette Print and Cut Files:
- Downoad and save cut file.
- Open Silhouette Studio.
- Open the cut file.
- Be sure registration marks are turned on (Again, I already this up for you).
- Print the cut file (with your printer) on sticker paper.
- Place printed labels on your cutting mat and let your Silhouette CAMEO do the cutting using the recommended settings for White Sticker Paper.
- Use your fun new stickers to jazz up your mail!
This post originally appeared as a guest post on ThePinningMama.com on July 23, 2015.