Free Styled Clipboard Mockup (and how to use it)!
Free Styled Clipboard Mockup
Mockups are magic for designers, bloggers, shop owners, and social media lovers! I buy some of my mockups but I also really enjoy styling photos to create my own.
If you’re not sure what mockups are or how to use them:
- Check out my tutorial on How to Use Mockups in Photoshop HERE.
- Check out a video tutorial I found on using mockups with Picmonkey (a free program) HERE.
Download the Freebie
- Click HERE to download this mockup. The download is a square 1500×1500 JPG photo.
- These free mockups are free for use as a solely as a mockup in both personal and commercial projects including use in your Etsy shops. This means you can add your own design to the mockup photo to promote your designs or add your own quote to the image for use on social media.
- Use of the freebie requires credit. Please link back to this specific blog page or simply say “Photo Mockup Credit: DawnNicoleDesigns.com” (or @bydawnnicole on social media).
- Photos are ©2017 Dawn Nicole Designs LLC. You may NOT upload the blank photos anywhere nor redistribute them as your own.
Sharing is caring! ?
You might also like this free clipboard mockup I shared a while back. Grab it HERE. New free mockups will be coming each month to stay tuned.
I also share exclusive mockups with my Happy Email Subscribers. You can signup HERE to get instant access to all the past freebies (mockups, lettering worksheets, coloring pages, and more)!