3 Free Watercolor Skull Prints + Bonus Print!
It’s that time of year everyone! Halloween is creeping (ha!) up on us, which means it’s time to pull out the decorations. I don’t personally do a lot of Halloween decorating, but I do love switching the art on my gallery wall for some spookier stuff. So, to amp up the creep factor in your home, I’ve created these macabre watercolour skull prints for you.
And I’ve created it in 3 different colors for you to choose from! It’s an easy way to bring the spirit of Halloween into your home without having to bust out the fake spider webs and witches hats. But no judgement if you’re into that too! You can download all three watercolor skull prints below and get decorating ASAP.
To download your 3 free watercolor skull prints:
- Download the PDF file here or click the image below. Save it to to your computer.
- Open the PDF files in Adobe Reader.
- Choose which print you’re gonna rock.
- Print out at home on a colour printer or at a copy shop.
- Trim the art piece using the crop marks on the image.
- Put it in a frame, tape it to the wall with some washi, or pin it on a bulletin board!
Since I also know that not everyone is into full creepy for Halloween, you can also get a less spooky print over at my blog. Just click on the image below to head over to get another free watercolour skull print. This one is a little more girly, a little less freaky. While still being cool, right?
Grab another free watercolor skull print HERE.