Free Winter Watercolor Graphics Pack. Download this free winter watercolor graphics pack which you can use to re-create beautiful designs of your own. They’re super simple to use!
Free Winter Watercolor Graphics Pack
Hey everyone! It’s Zakkiya of Inkstruck Studio here and I’m here again to make your watercolor wishes come true. This time, I’ve created a couple of winter watercolor graphics that you can use to create greeting cards, menu cards, stationery and more. These are free for personal use and they also include some pre-made wreaths for quick use. Enjoy! If you’d like to know how to use watercolor graphics to create borders in Adobe Photoshop, have a look at this tutorial.
Materials used to create the winter watercolor graphics:
- Mijello mission watercolors
- Silver watercolor brushes -No.8 and No.2 round
- Cass Art cold pressed paper watercolor paper
I’ve loved using watercolor graphics in the past for creating freebies and a lot of the watercolor wallpapers on my blog are created from graphics that I’ve created for my personal use. It’s a really quick way to bring together wreaths and build on design while doing stationery. It also saves time and instead of re-painting all elements on paper, you can easily create beautiful watercolor designs in Photoshop.
These elements are hand painted by me and scanned to the computer. They’re been individually edited and is in PNG format for you to use.
Some things to keep in mind:
- The free winter watercolor graphics are free for personal use. This means that you can use it however you like except sharing it as your own or selling them as your product.
- Please feel free to share as part of your roundup posts. My only request is that you link back to this post and not to the freebie page.
- Linking back when you share on social media is appreciated. My Instagram handle is @inkstruckstudio and the hashtag is #makeinkstruck.
If you loved this post, you may love some of my other work as well.
Thank you so much for stopping by! x