Gather: Free Coloring Page + Card. Plus, a free Digi-Stamp option too!
Gather: Free Coloring Page + Card
Perhaps the best part of the holidays is simply gathering with friends and family to enjoy each other’s company, good food, and great drinks! Whether you are the host or the company this year, I hope you’ll print up these coloring pages and find time to relax and create together.
A lot of people ask about my favorite coloring supplies so here’s what I usually use:
- Paper: Ultra Smooth White Cardstock. This one is perfect for creating cards and for use with markers!
- Colored Pencils: Tombow Recycled Colored Pencils
- Waterbased Markers: Tombow Dual Tips are the Bomb for both coloring and lettering.
- Alcohol Based Markers: Copic Sketch Markers layer and blend dreamily.
- Gel Pens: Sakura Gelly Roll Pens are a staple for adding details over marker or colored pencils!
- Paper Trimmer: I design all coloring pages to be 8×10 so you can easily trim and frame your artwork! A paper trimmer gives you nice straight lines if, like me, you have the straight line cutting skills of a 5-year-old.
Download the Gather: Free Coloring Page + Card
Both the card and page are designed as 8×10 prints. Just print on standard letter-sized paper and color away. Cardstock paper is recommended for the folded card.
DigiStamps are commonly used my card makers. You can read more about DigiStamps here.
Artwork and designs are ©2016 Dawn Nicole Designs™. They are for personal use only. They may be gifted. Selling of any kind using my designs is prohibited unless you’ve purchased a commercial use license. Thank you!
AND, you won’t want to miss tomorrow’s tutorial using this free page. Mindy of My Creative Scoop will be here showing us how to use Copic Markers to color this design like a pro!