Get Featured! In the spirit of community over competition, here’s how to get your Art and Lettering Work featured on the Dawn Nicole Designs blog, email newsletter, and/or social media accounts.
Want to get featured on my site and/or social media?
I recently posted on social media to gather your feedback on a new “Get Featured!” opportunity. I shared with you that what I’d love to do is start featuring inspiring work of community members (that’s you)! The feedback was ALL yeses. Well technically, hundreds of “yeses” so far and just one “no”. There’s always one. 😜
So here’s how “Get Featured!” will work:
- The features will be via my weekly Happy Emails, here on the blog, and/or on my social media.
- My emails go out to over 50k creatives and the blog gets about 600k-1 million page views each month so it is a great way to grow your Instagram.
- Features are picked via Instagram from the #yesDNDfeatures hashtag. If you’d like to get featured, simply tag your work with that hashtag. Use of the hashtag gives me permission to feature your work (with full credit, of course)!
- If selected, I will share your photo, give full credit to you, and share a link to your IG account where people can follow you.
- For blog features, I feature 5-10 photos, so your photo will also be used in a collage photo so I can pin the post on Pinterest, which gets everyone featured more exposure!
- You still own your work and photo, of course, this simply gives me your permission to feature it using your image. 😀
And that’s it. Sound like fun?
Start tagging your best work over on Instagram with #yesDNDfeatures!
If you’re tagging an old post, I’m told it’s ideal for you to edit your caption for it to show up under the hashtag.
If you have questions, leave them below!
- Visit my Hand Lettering 101 page. It’s the newbie’s guide to hand lettering, brush lettering, iPad lettering, and chalk lettering!
- Check out the free hand-lettering worksheets archives here.
- Join my Facebook Art + Lettering Group here.
- Beginners Lettering Bundle: Check out the Bundle of Worksheets and eBooks here.