Hand-Drawn Doodled Hearts Tech Pretties. Free illustrated tech pretties for your phone and computer in six design options!
Hand-Drawn Doodled Hearts Tech Pretties
One of my Instagram followers requested I turn my doodled hearts pattern into wallpapers for your tech, so I did just that!
There are six total design options: four for your computer and two for your phone.
How to use The Free Tech Pretties
- To install the Desktop Wallpaper, simply click the link to pull up the image in a new window. Right-click the image to save it to your desktop.
- If you’re unsure how to set your desktop, do a quick Google search for your computer model since it varies a bit for everyone. I’m on a MacBook Pro and can just right-click my desktop to change the wallpaper easily.
- To use as an iPad/tablet wallpaper, download right on your iPad and save it to your photos. Open the photo and opt to set it as iPad wallpaper.
- If you download the image on your computer, email it to yourself and then open the email on your iPad and repeat the same steps to set it as the wallpaper/lock screen.
- Custom hand-drawn artwork and lettering ©Dawn Nicole Designs®.
- Please do not claim the design as your own. If you share it on social media, that’s awesome and totally ok, but please credit me for the artwork (@bydawnnicole).
- These are for personal use only. Re-distributing JPGs violates digital copyright laws.
- Please share these freebies only by using the link to this original blog post on bydawnnicole.com.
- Thank you for respecting my copyright!
Download the FREE Tech Pretties
Click the buttons below to download the freebies! The design options are labeled in the above photo.
Want to learn Lettering + modern calligraphy?
I recommend you begin learning modern calligraphy using a brush pen. Start by doing drills to get the hang of doing basic strokes using pressure.
Free practice sheets to get you started:
- Basic Strokes for Small Brush Pens
- Basic Strokes for Large Brush Pens
- Alphabet Calligraphy Free Practice Sheets
- 20+ Free Brush Calligraphy Practice Sheets
Don’t worry if your strokes and letters don’t match up perfectly with mine. What matters most is just that you practice. Get used to using pressure to control your stroke width.
Practice as often as you can, even if it’s just a few minutes a day. You’ll quickly improve just by practicing often!
Once you get the basic strokes and drills down, then move onto letters. When letters get easier, then you can move on to words and sentences.
iPad Lettering + Calligraphy
Practice sheets and Procreate brushes are a huge part of learning iPad Calligraphy.
Check out my shop for a bunch of five-star-rated resources to help you get started!
Enjoy The Hand-Drawn Doodled Hearts Tech Pretties!