Hand Lettered Hold My Crown SVG Cut File. Get your DIY on with this free hand-lettered SVG cut file. Available in two design options!
Hand Lettered Hold My Crown SVG Cut File
As part of the 2020 Lettering Challenge, I lettered the song lyric “You should see me in a crown” by Billie Eilish.
When I shared it on Facebook, I joke that “Hold my crown” should be the new “Hold My Beer”. Many of you agreed that I should create a cut file version and so I did just that.
Here is the original lettering I did for this year’s challenge. You can also see it on Instagram here.
Hand Lettered Hold My Crown SVG Cut File: The Details
Below are the SVG cut file versions.
Be sure to read this post for all the details and scroll to the end for the free download.
I’ll sprinkle in some posts with project ideas you could create with this SVG Cut File!
How to Download Zipped Files
The SVG Cut File files are in a zip format. You just need to unzip the file to access your chose file format type.
- On a computer: Save the zipped file to your desktop and uncompress it.
- On your phone/iPad: If you are downloading directly to a mobile device or tablet, you will need to install an app (such as FileExplorer Free) onto your iPad/phone FIRST. Then you will be able to open the zipped file.
SVG Cut File FAQs
I’m getting an error message when I click the Studio3 (Silhouette) file, and it won’t open.
Yep, that’s because your computer doesn’t know what program to use to open it.
- To open it, you need to open Silhouette Studio first.
- Then go to File>Open and select the file from your desktop (or wherever you saved the cut file).
- Voilá! It should work now.
How Do I Use the SVGs?
How Do I Get the Designs into My Silhouette Studio?
Unless you’re buying from the Silhouette Design Store, designs won’t automatically download to Silhouette Studio. Whomp, Whomp. But don’t worry, it’s still easy to save them to your library!
- First, save the downloads to a folder on your desktop.
- Then, open Silhouette Studio.
- From within the software, Go to File>Open and select the design(s) you want to use.
- Once you have them open, you can go to File>Save>Save to Library to save them in Silhouette Studio.
Download the SVG Cut File
Please note: This free design is for personal use only. Want to use it on handmade items you sell? You can! Get the info below.
Anything you sell with this design on it is considered a commercial use. You can purchase a limited commercial use license for use on handmade items you sell for just $5 here in my shop.
It’s hand-lettered (no fonts are used), which makes it a one of a kind design.
This license applies to one design only, so you’ll need one for each design of mine that you’ll be using on handmade items you sell.
Click the button below to download!
What are you going to put my Hand Lettered Hold My Crown SVG Cut File on?
Team Coffee Mug, Team Wine Glass, or both?!